Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

multiple accounts on one lap top

multiple accounts on one lap top

My gf and I both have our own premium Spotify accounts. Problem is, when i log out of my account there is no way to switch users so she can log in to her account. We both connect using Facebook. When I hit connect with Facebook it keeps connecting to my account. It doesn't give me an option to select a specific account, or manually enter  Facebook login info. Anyone else have this problem? Anyone have a solution to this problem?

3 Replies

Hi, the Facebook login is tied to you being logged into Facebook in your browser. So, probably the only way to switch accounts logged in via Facebook would be to have your girlfriend login to her FB in the default browser. If she uses the computer fairly often, I'd recommend making another user account where she can keep her own Spotify account logged in. I know having to log in and out of Facebook all the time or switching user accounts on the computer are both a little inconvenient, but I hope this does help! Thanks for posting.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

We are not logged into Facebook whike trying to use Spotify. Our web browser is closed. This is all very confusing. 

If the browser is closed, and you click that "login to Facebook" button, it should open your browser to make the connection.

I actually just came across another way that doesn't involve logging off of Facebook, though. Has she tried entering her Facebook login information directly into the username and password fields in Spotify?

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts