Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

new facebook pasword caused inability to log in into Spotify again

new facebook pasword caused inability to log in into Spotify again

Hey, can someone help me?
I've changed my facebook password and my spotify account was created through facebook. After I changed the password, it loged me out of my spotify account, too. When I loged in with my new password, it crated a whole new account on spotify, so I don't have my playlists, followers, nothing. I found that my previous spotify account now has number 11130176778, because that's what showed to people who were following me. Is there any chance that I could log in into my firt spotify account?

Thanks

4 Replies

Are you logging in with your facebook credentials - email address and not a username? What device is this on?

I'm logging with email address and I use spotify only on computer

Could you just try logging out and back in one more time. If that doesn't do it, please use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly to speed things along.

Believe me, I tried like a hundred times to log out and back in and it's still the same new account. Thanks for help, I'll use the contact form.

Suggested posts