Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

paid for music but can not download

Solved!

paid for music but can not download

I paid for music but can not download. How can I get my money back.

60 Replies

And theres no fu**ing number to call!

And they wont answere their **bleep**ing mail...

€30 for nothing..

spotify is so **bleep**ing retarded 

That's not a solution, and I still have no downloads 😞

I've just had the same thing. I've tried to buy track twice, got a receipt twice, but no download and it says I have no download credits. So annoying! This is the first time I've tried to buy music through Spotify. Typical! I want my money back!

I am in the same boat.  Thought I was doing something wrong - pressed "Purchase" 3 times.  Got nothing - checked my bank online - £30 quid gone and I can't download anything.  So this is a con I guess, and I have been had.  First time I have ever tried to purchase music legally online.

But, I haven't lost the money.  One call to my bank and the payment gets stopped.  Because I paid by credit card!  So I am protected.  Maybe you are the same?  Worth checking with your bank.

Why did someone press the solution buttom?

There is no solution yet, well.

Im going to bed now, and i really hope that i can download the songs i have payed for tomorrow.

I guess thé one who pressed the solution button is the same that does not want this thread to overgrow

Hi.

I have paid NOK 599 for 100 songs and I have starred 99 songs.

When I try to download these songs I am told to pay again. I tried with 1 song, and my account where charged again.

How can I use the money I already paid?

Best regards

Hilde

It works for me now

It works ? Meaning you made an other purchase that work or you've finally been credited for what you've paid for yesterday ?
Marked as solution

It works now for me too!

The 20 downloads I purchased yesterday are now active and shown. 

Marked as solution

Ye, the same for me. I didnt try again, i could download the songs now

Marked as solution

Works for me to now.  Fair enough.  But no-one from customer care responded to my complaint when I emailed them, and that was 24 hours ago.  So that's poor service.  And, because of the problem I have purchased accidentally three times as many downloads as I intended.  That's giving me too much temptation, like leaving the fat kid alone in the cake shop.....Digital Gluttony here I come

Anyway I have been able to sucessfully convert some of the downloads into MP3's, so I am not as fed up as I was yesterday.  But would I use this service again?  Frankly no.  The fact that no-one responded to my original query, or anyone else's seemingly, tells me that this is a service with no support and inadequate customer care.  I got lucky this time and didn't lose out.  But that's what it was - lucky.  If the problem had not resolved itself, I would have been £30 worse off with no recourse.

I sent an e-mail to the support-center too.

They answered me after a few hours and cancelled one of the purchased downloads, and gave me back my money.

I had no problems with the support.
The managed all my problem well and fast. 

i just purchased 1 song but as the download would'nt start i clicked a few times the purchase button.

now i have 6 receipt mails but no download!

what must i do to get my song?

regards,

Me too. Just bought 10 songs but cannot download

Same situation, paid for music several times and not received any downloaded music.

Yes, I have the same problem. It also kept apparently not taking my payment so I ran through several £1.15 transactions which I could do with reversing. I shall contact Paypal directly and if I can't get a resolution I shall contact my bank to ask them to reverse off the charges.

Same problem for me too! I haven't used Spotify for a while but chose to today. Big mistake!! Attempted to buy 10 tracks but couldn't 'get' them to download. Tried again, thinking I must have done something wrong, yet it seems I have made a further payment and still have no music! It's clear that Spotify have a significant issue here which demands an urgent resolution, explanation and refunds!!  

Suggested posts