Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

problem resolved, finnally

problem resolved, finnally

It just started working, still a poor company and I will not be back for a 2nd month. I have a low tollerance for retards and the fact it took them 2 hours to fufill my order was kind of retarded.

5 Replies

Hey, glad to hear things are sorted for you know.

I appreciate that it's frustrating when things don't work as you expect, but please take a look at our community guidelines regarding relevant and respectful posting. Creating lots of threads just makes it harder to help and prevents others from getting help themselves. I've removed some of the threads to reduce the clutter now.

If there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Yeah but Richard this is my point about the ass whipes you have working their. How is it Im hearing from the moderator of a dopey little forum and not some one from your tec support? I bet you they do not reply to me till Tuesday at the earliest, problem is solved for now, I just hope it doesnt screw up again other wise ill be waiting for days to get an answer. Sorry I had to flood your forum but I needed to make a point

On weekends, the community is manned at different times than in the week. Differences in time zones may be frustrating, but sadly we cannot man the community 24/7. However, this isn't a valid excuse to flood or spam a community to "make a point" during the times we can't answer a question because we're not physically (or should I say digitally?) here. We do try and be as active as we possibly can here, and our advisors aim to answer cases as quickly as possible - especially when payments are involved.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Also Community founders are here to help.

Of course not 24/7, but we will try the best.

2 hours ? Big deal ! Wooow ,  Your attitude is so so bad ! Take a business approach , aww look , already your ears are steaming big time! You can put cork stoppers in those you know... 😉 Now, Spotify are not con-men or anything like that . Spotify is still a small company , with their head offices in Sweden . Their business model is superb and since they are still around and there is a constant supply of music coming onto spotify after a few years - Are successful. Of course if you do not believe all this, you can take your shallow angry mind elsewhere. We wont mind 🙂 . Bad spelling  (there's a spell check up there ! )  and language like that will only get you laughed at  so get a grip!

Suggested posts