Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

problem with my username

Solved!

problem with my username

Thanks to everyone, let me use a translator. I just registered to Spotify but my username is a long code ... Do you know if I have to wait or if I have to change it and how? thank you

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Then I suggest you contact support so they can help you. As I said in the previous message, you can get in touch with Spotify team via this contact form, on Twitter with the @SpotifyCares handle, or on the Facebook page.

If you get an auto reply back directing you to the help pages, just reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the employees will get back to you as soon as possible.

Support takes usually 24-48 hours to respond

Have a nice day 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hi @Skatto and welcome to the community!

You probably created your account through Facebook, am I right?

It happened when Spotify has been unable to retrieve your details from Facebook. Are you on a network where Facebook or other websites are restricted (such as in work) or have a firewall which might be blocking the connection? 

Try logging out and back in again a few times, and if it doesn't help,

I recommend you to get in touch with Spotify team via this contact form, on Twitter with the @SpotifyCares handle, or on the Facebook page.

If you get an auto reply back directing you to the help pages, just reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the employees will get back to you as soon as possible.

Have a nice day 🙂

Hi, thanks, but anyway I did not sign up with facebook

Marked as solution

Then I suggest you contact support so they can help you. As I said in the previous message, you can get in touch with Spotify team via this contact form, on Twitter with the @SpotifyCares handle, or on the Facebook page.

Have a nice day 🙂

Suggested posts