Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Offline Device Limit

I just subscribed to the Spotify for Families and have reading up on the how to's. Is the three offline device limit for the entire family account or per person on the account?

• Casual Listener
  • I just subscribed to the Spotify for Families and have reading up on the how to's. Is the three offline device limit for the entire family account or per person on the account?
  • MusicGypsy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I need help with my account please urgent

I do not know the email, nor the user nor anything, from my account spotify only the credit card that I have associated and I want to cancel it and I do not know how to do it ..

• I do not know the email, nor the user nor anything, from my account spotify only the credit card that I have associated and I want to cancel it and I do not know how to do it ..  
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Serviço Premium

Ola, eu acabei de realizar uma aquisição do Premium para estudante com o cartão NuBank e o valor ja foi descontado porém minha conta continua sendo Free alguém poderia me ajudar????

• Ola, eu acabei de realizar uma aquisição do Premium para estudante com o cartão NuBank e o valor ja foi descontado porém minha conta continua sendo Free alguém poderia me ajudar????
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! İnnial kart ile ödemeyi yaptığım halde 0.99 krş premium olamadım hala free gözüküyorum

innial kart ile ödeme yapıp 3 aylık 0.99 krş ödeme yaptığım halde hala premium olmadı hesabım free gözüküyor ve reklamlara boğuluyorum hesap hareketlerinde kanıtlar ssler mevcut yetkili biri ilgilenebilirmi altta önemli yerleri kapattım yetkili ister...

• innial kart ile ödeme yapıp 3 aylık 0.99  krş ödeme yaptığım halde hala premium olmadı hesabım free gözüküyor ve reklamlara boğuluyorum hesap hareketlerinde kanıtlar ssler mevcut yetkili biri il...
  • a-akyologlu
  • 13 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Account
  • 13 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!! Familiar Plan Address Facebook

Hi, I'm going to add new users to my family plan but i need my address(My spotify account is connected with faceebok). How can i get this info? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I'm going to add new users to my family plan but i need my address(My spotify account  is connected with faceebok).     How can i get this info?     Thanks
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Emigrated can't connect new Spotify to facebook

Hi so I moved from Liverpool to Perth Australia last year I had a premium account connected to my Facebook and after 14 days of me being here my Spotify stopped working ... now I have created a new premium account and it's no connected to my Facebook...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi so I moved from Liverpool to Perth Australia last year I had a premium account connected to my Facebook and after 14 days of me being here my Spotify stopped working ... now I have created a new p...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium made it so it is impossible to login

Hello there. My other account which i just got premium on has now stopped working. When i try to login with my login details i just get logged in for about 1 second, and then logged out again. This happened right after i got premium. The login detail...

• Regular
  • Hello there. My other account which i just got premium on has now stopped working. When i try to login with my login details i just get logged in for about 1 second, and then logged out again. This h...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to log into iPhone App

I have Spotify Premium via my Facebook account. I have had the iPhone app for months now and it was working fine. My friend recently asked for my account info to use my Spotify, so I gave it to her and thought I would need to log out. Ever since I lo...

• I have Spotify Premium via my Facebook account. I have had the iPhone app for months now and it was working fine. My friend recently asked for my account info to use my Spotify, so I gave it to her a...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Says username is not in use

When I try to sign in with username instead of email it says username is not in use and sometimes I will notice my username is just random numbers and letters.

• When I try to sign in with username instead of email it says username is not in use and sometimes I will notice my username is just random numbers and letters.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't remember email used, how else can I recover my password?

I cannot access my Spotify account because I do not remember which o email I used for the account. With that said, the main issue was that I cannot remember my password. Without knowing which email I used, I can't reset my password. I provided an ema...

• I cannot access my Spotify account because I do not remember which o email I used for the account. With that said, the main issue was that I cannot remember my password. Without knowing which email I...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify connect unknown device

Hello, I have a huge problem. Unknown device (as shown in screen) is constantly getting access to my account. Every day or two i have new playlists and new songs added to my Songs list. My account is made through facebook, so i changed my facebook ac...

• Hello, I have a huge problem. Unknown device (as shown in screen) is constantly getting access to my account. Every day or two i have new playlists and new songs added to my Songs list. My account is...
  • johansemandse
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I have double account

Today i try to login into my Spotify account but he doesen't work. I try to sing up with my Facebook Account and it create another spotify account. I lost all my music and playlist. What can I do to fix it?

• Today i try to login into my Spotify account but he doesen't work. I try to sing up with my Facebook Account and it create another spotify account. I lost all my music and playlist. What can I do to ...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant find account and have no way of taking to someone at Spotify.

I have been getting charged for a spotify account on my monthly telephone bill... I have no problem with that, except I don't know which account I signed up with... The online help suggests I try each email address I have, which I did with no luck......

• Casual Listener
  • I have been getting charged for a spotify account on  my monthly telephone bill... I have no problem with that, except I don't know which account I signed up with... The online help suggests I t...
  • CCB2
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account switch

Got a new email and Spotify acct and wandering If it's possible to intergrate subscription and playlists to new acct

• Got a new email and Spotify acct and wandering If it's possible to intergrate subscription and playlists to new acct
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cambiar correo spotify por correo de Facebook

Hola, tengo como antiguamente un correo asociado a la cuenta spotify, pero me creé otro correo para facebook el cual sincronicé con spotify, ahora bien queria poner ese correo en vez de tener el antiguo que tenia en mi cuenta spotify pero no me deja,...

• Hola, tengo como antiguamente un correo asociado a la cuenta spotify, pero me creé otro correo para facebook el cual sincronicé con spotify, ahora bien queria poner ese correo en vez de tener el anti...
  • ale07120
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

New email

I have 2 accounts. I don't know my premiums email. When I put in my email it takes me to my free one. Help! So frustrating why don't they have a contact number

• I have 2 accounts. I don't know my premiums email. When I put in my email it takes me to my free one. Help! So frustrating why don't they have a contact number
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Unknown Device

Hi, I've seen other threads and i wrote to support but the problem is... my email got somehow changed to holajuanperez1177@hotmail.com and it is not mine. I don't have my password or anything. Account was created through facebook. The story is that t...

• Hi,   I've seen other threads and i wrote to support but the problem is... my email got somehow changed to holajuanperez1177@hotmail.com and it is not mine. I don't have my password or an...
  • SquBB
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for premium but haven't got it

I recently tried to take advantage of the 3 months for 0.99 sale, but when I entered the card information, it said there was an error with the card itself. I tried another one, but it said the same thing, so I gave up. Note that I pressed the 'confir...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently tried to take advantage of the 3 months for 0.99 sale, but when I entered the card information, it said there was an error with the card itself. I tried another one, but it said the same t...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment of the account does not work :(

Hello spotify team,I would like to ask for your help on the premium account payment. I checked all the rules of the payment by card on your support page, however, even with everything being right, the payment does not work. The page tells me that I h...

• Hello spotify team, I would like to ask for your help on the premium account payment. I checked all the rules of the payment by card on your support page, however, even with everything being right, ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Another can't change address thread

Sorry Spotify but if you can't make this simple why should I have to trawl through pages and pages and pages to find the answer. I have gone through umpteen FAQ pages on the community forum but not yet seen anything helpful. We moved house but I didn...

• Casual Listener
  • Sorry Spotify but if you can't make this simple why should I have to trawl through pages and pages and pages to find the answer. I have gone through umpteen FAQ pages on the community forum but not y...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes