Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

recover playlist.

Solved!

recover playlist.

hello, and sorry for starting a new thread but somehow i cant reply on the other "recover deleted playlist" threads.

So somewhere between last night and today my playlist "rly random" got lost. funny thing is that i was not even on my computer at this time. perhaps somehow missclicked del etc and did not even notice.

Anyhow, seems that there is a way for mods to recover them, so what do you need?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

probably just got lucky but:

When i put the cursor over the spotify icon at the taskbar, it showed me all recent playlists that i have viewed. there i found my "rly random" playlist and could copypaste them all to the one i was making 🙂

Problem solved, perhaps someone else can do this also.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

I have accidentally deleted all 3 of my playlists when my intention was to only delete one, including one I have built up over years of using spotify!! Is there any way I can recover them both?

Marked as solution

@Trollnanner wrote:

Hi Peter!

Thank you for the fast reply, and I tryed the link/way you showed me, but with no luck 😞

So Im asking you plz, can you help me out and get my playlist "MegaMix!" back ?

My Account name is : Trollnanner

And the list was deleted : 04-16-2013

Thank you!

I don't work for Spotify so I can't do that for you, but did you add your details to the form linked in the last bullet point? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

20 Replies

bumping, also i use FB to login but as far as i know i dont publish/share any playlists.

Marked as solution

probably just got lucky but:

When i put the cursor over the spotify icon at the taskbar, it showed me all recent playlists that i have viewed. there i found my "rly random" playlist and could copypaste them all to the one i was making 🙂

Problem solved, perhaps someone else can do this also.

Marked as solution

I have accidentally deleted all 3 of my playlists when my intention was to only delete one, including one I have built up over years of using spotify!! Is there any way I can recover them both?

@mholmes11 wrote:

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Just post the names of the playlists (if known) and roughly when they where deleted on this topic and a member of the Spotify team will be able to restore them for you next time they are online. 

Peter

Peter

Hi!

When I make a playlist collaborative it disappears from the playlist menu. It has happened twice, and I do not know how to prevent it. I can still use the http link to find the playlists, but that is a bit messy so I wonder if it is possible to keep my collaborative playlists visible to me in the playlist menu. The playlists that now are gone were not so important to me, so I do not need them restored, I just want my future collaborative playlist to stay visible to me. Is it possible to fix somehow?

Here is one of the "missing" playlists: http://open.spotify.com/user/feelslikeflying/playlist/1rfdtrWGidu7oSu387VxSK

@feelslikeflying wrote:

Hi!

When I make a playlist collaborative it disappears from the playlist menu. It has happened twice, and I do not know how to prevent it. I can still use the http link to find the playlists, but that is a bit messy so I wonder if it is possible to keep my collaborative playlists visible to me in the playlist menu. The playlists that now are gone were not so important to me, so I do not need them restored, I just want my future collaborative playlist to stay visible to me. Is it possible to fix somehow?

Here is one of the "missing" playlists: http://open.spotify.com/user/feelslikeflying/playlist/1rfdtrWGidu7oSu387VxSK

Just have a read at this topic about playlist recovery and hopefully the team should be able to restore that to your account.

Does this happen for every single collaborative playlist you make?

Peter

Peter

I have created two collaborative playlist this week and they are gone, both of them. I have recently created another two collaborative playlists (of which one has been shared to a friend) to see if they disappear as well. The strange thing about this is that from that I create them, it takes some time before they disappear. I have restarted spotify and my two latest playlists still exist.

Btw, thanks for the help.!

No problem 😉 things like this interest me! I have created a few collaborative playlists just to see if they go missing 😛 

Peter

Peter

Hi! I lost my playlist too. Can any plz help me recover my playlist "MegaMix" that i deleted 04-16-2013?

My Spotify name is "Trollnanner" .  plz plz help!! :3

Thank you!

@Trollnanner wrote:

Hi! I lost my playlist too. Can any plz help me recover my playlist "MegaMix" that i deleted 04-16-2013?

My Spotify name is "Trollnanner" .  plz plz help!! :3

Thank you!

Have a read at the official playlist recovery topic for instructions on how to recover your playlist.

Peter

Peter

Hi Peter!

Thank you for the fast reply, and I tryed the link/way you showed me, but with no luck 😞

Thank you!

Marked as solution

@Trollnanner wrote:

Hi Peter!

Thank you!

I don't work for Spotify so I can't do that for you, but did you add your details to the form linked in the last bullet point? 

Peter

Peter

it worked out at the end 🙂 thank you for the help Peter! 😄

I have accidently deleted a playlist : Good Songs

I do not see the New Message option at the time of the other threads to post to so I am replying to someone elses post.

thx

Doug

@douglasweaver wrote:

I have accidently deleted a playlist : Good Songs

I do not see the New Message option at the time of the other threads to post to so I am replying to someone elses post.

thx

Doug

Have a read at the official playlist recovery topic for instructions on how to recover your playlist. The 3rd bullet point is probably what you need 😉 

Peter

Peter

Hello, hello,

I accidentaly deleted my "Me and Mi" playlist and would really like to recover it . Can anyone advise me on how to do so?

Thanks!

Username: 1238430080

Hi Nocs, please have a look at the first post in this thread:  http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Deleted-a-Playlist/td-p/180006

It has info on how to hopefully recover your playlist. There is also info there to tell you where to request help from support if you're unable to recover the playlists yourself. Good luck!

Hello Spotify

My favourite playlist was deleted...can I have it back please? It's called "Toda mi musica"

my user is: 1187960820

Thanks!

Paco Garau

I can't reply in the other thread so i'll post here.

I was already signed up for spotify and while logging in I accidentally clicked "Sign up for spotify" so it made a brand new account and my old playlist was deleted.

email : [Snip-Email(Privacy)-Peter]

date : yesterday, 6/17/2013

it's called "The main"

Suggested posts