Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

someone using my account

someone using my account

My Question or Issue

Hi,

When i signed in after a few months, i saw someone from another country using my account, changed profile photo, playlists etc. I changed my password but today again i saw my profile photo and playlists changed. Didn't found how to solve this problem.

3 Replies

Hi there, thanks for coming to the Spotify Community.

I’m sorry to hear you think someone else has gained access to your Spotify account. Please check out the FAQ page ”Someone else has gained access to my account” here for the next steps to take.

Thanks!

SignOut_Everywhere_twitter.png

Thanks for quick response, I already did these last time but it happened again today, and still happening i can not listen anything. Ichange music then he changes 🙂 it seems he still has access to my account, in account menu there is his name and photo but profile information is mine

Hey @sa88racada8ra,

Please consider contacting Spotify for more help.

To contact support, please fill out the online contact form. If, for whatever reason you would prefer not to, or you cannot use the form, support can also be reached on twitter by reaching out to @SpotifyCares, or on Facebook by sending a message to the Spotify Cares Facebook page.
Please be aware that responses may take anywhere from 24-48 hours depending on the volume of tickets they are currently handling.

Hope it helps 🙂

Suggested posts