Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

spotify.globe.com.ph/broadband

spotify.globe.com.ph/broadband

Hi,

Globe in the Philippines partnered with Spotify. The Globe broadband plan that I got comes with a free Spotify premium subscription. However, I am unable to register my account marvin_d_tan@yahoo.com because it is saying that it is already a premium user. It used to have a premium subscription but I already unsubscribed since last March 2016. It has been under free spotify since then and I have also tried signing out everywhere. Is there anything else I can do to prevent my account from being detected as a premium user?

3 Replies

Hey @marvin_d_tan, welcome to the Spotify Community!

In this case, we recommend you to reach out to us via email, Facebook or Twitter. This way, we'll be able to take a closer look at your account and see what happened there.

Let us know how it goes and if you have any other questions.

Hello guys i cant access my premium subscription to my brandband plan. Spotify 129 pesos. When im trying to register my bday ng my email address theres a promt message error 522. Pls help me guys
IMG_6530.PNG
IMG_6529.PNG
IMG_6528.PNG

Everytime I try to register my account to premium using spotify.globe.com.ph and option register your broadband account when I enter my birthday and email it just shows the image
IMG_2553.PNG

Suggested posts