Premium

Country

France 

Device

Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017)

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

Despite Spotify saying it fixed the issue, I'm still unable to see my 2020 Wrapped Story. I can see the top artists of 2020 in my country etc but when I go to the home page, there's no 2020 Wrapped Story to be played. I'm pretty sure I've also listened to more than 5 artists this year so I should get the 2020 Wrapped Story. I've tried deleting and re-installing the app, I've looked for a possible update (there were none), I've tried the developer options and turning on animations (they were already on) and I've messed with it a bit and still nothing. I've also tried to see the 2020 Wrapped Story on another device (an Huawei P30 Pro) and still nothing. I will post a picture of what my Spotify "home" looks like. (Yeah there's a lot of Taylor Swift but she's not the only artist I've listened to this year). 

Screenshot_20201203-111947_Spotify.jpg
5 Replies

Hi @Luciolee!

Welcome to the Community!

Spotify can only build playlists for you if we managed to gather sufficient data to match the criteria required for their creation.

If you aren't seeing your personalized Wrapped playlists in the app, you can still check out spotify.com/wrapped to see some of this year’s global music highlights.

Additionally, you can find all the info needed about your Wrapped 2020 here.

If you have any questions, just let us know 🙂

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

My spotify wrapped story also is still not really working. It needs its time to load but then it skips from 0 to 100 until the end & all I can see is the last slide of the presentation.

I have the newest version of Spotify and also the newest version of the Android software on my phone (Huawei Mate 10 Pro) 

Hey @YeseniaS,

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here.

It sounds like you're experiencing a case of this Ongoing Issue that we have at the moment.  Some users report that they've managed to fix things by  enabling animations in the developer/ accessibility setting on their device. It's also a good idea to make sure that battery saver is off.

If that doesn't fix things you can  +VOTE and subscribe to the issue, if you haven't already. We'll keep you updated on any updates on the matter there, as soon as there are any.

Hope this is useful, but don't hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions!

Mihail Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi, 

Thank you for replying. 

I don't see why Spotify wouldn't be able to gather sufficient data to build my playlists. I've used Spotify on and off all throughout 2020, with at first a free account until I switched to premium for students. I had no problem with Wrapped 2019, even though I'm pretty sure I didn't use Spotify as much that year 🤔

Either way, I'm not the only one having that problem. 

Hey there @Luciolee,

Thank you for your reply. We're really sorry to hear that you experience this.

As mentioned above, we suggest that you leave a +VOTE and Subscribe to the thread for any updates.

If you have any questions we're always one reply away.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts