Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

3 good reasons to...

3 good reasons to...

1. Spotify **bleep**s on its consumers! By this silly unorganized help option!
2. Spotify has nothin against provideing a **bleep**ty service and trying to cheat people who has payed them for a service. Or want to help people quit that service.
3. Why the **bleep** can't i copy a playlist of a friend and make it my own by removeing music and placeing music!?! I cant find that simple senceble feature! **bleep** spotify! Start the buycutting!
2 Replies

Soo much unorganized informations and bad support.
come on. Make it simple organized and easier to comment and find info, drop the login **bleep** then we have a good start.. if people wanna bad talk spotify and afraid spotify gonna expelled them, they'll just make a new profile if they cant find another provider.

Nologic would have been a better name.

Yes/No questions about features shouldnt be so hard to get?!?! Is it really that uncommon a question?! Why should i start making a list from the buttom when its much faster/easier to copy anothers list that if close to your own music taste and then modifing! I wanna remove **bleep** and replace with gold! **bleep** volbeat and svartsol! Not so much of them! A bid is good but 2 times in a row and i wanna shoot my head off. All there songs are too much alike!

It defies all logic to make the listmaking system as they have.. ita so retarded i wanna kill my self in protest of **bleep**ty logic! I mean wtf?! Why do i have to manuel add all the songs? When its much easier copying somethin close to your own taste and add few and remove few songs? I dont get it?!?? Spotify is slow and not very user friendly they dont give a **bleep** just wanna sell

Suggested posts