Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

30 days offline usage has expired?? Premium

Solved!

30 days offline usage has expired?? Premium

Hello,

I have premium which works well except for sometimes when all my downloaded platlists becom "un-downloaded". Spotify tells me that my 30 days of ofline usage has expired. I then have to go into offline mode and download them over again. This keeps happening, but I'm not sure if it's every 30 day... It's really annoying cause I am paying for spotify so this shouldn't happen.

Thanks

25 Replies

I have Premium and use it primarily on my iPod Touch.  Today my playlists wouldn't play and I got a message saying my 30 days Offline had expired.  I have logged out 4 times, delted all devices ffom my home PC (and now see no way to add/relaod any devices???), and still can't play anything on my iPod Touch.  I've plugged/unplugged the iPod from my PC and am unable to resybc anything at all.  Do I really have to reload everything all over again?

Please help??!

Hi! So yes, I'm in a remote location doing field work for the whole summer and can't get online to get my offline tracks back on my ipad. Will they come back if someone gets on Spotify web player on my account and either plays my music or redownloads my offline tracks or what should I do?? I desperately need my music hahah

So my friends and I start Spotify family together on 2nd October but on the 18th of October (today) it told us our account has expire? How can this happen? It's less than a month. Is there a way to fix this error

When you upgrade your subscription from regular Premium to Premium for Family, any remaining time you've already paid for is converted into a Premium for Family subscription. This can bring your next payment date forward.

If this isn't what happened, the administrator of your family plan should get in touch with Spotify.

Now I have the same probably but I'm in the military and on a ship so we can't just go online but I have other people in my premium family account is there anyway to disable this for my 7 month deployment coming up

I'm afraid not @Codymiller549. This is explained here.

Suggested posts