Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

DOWNLOADED SONGS ALWAYS BEING REMOVED

Hello I'm using my Huawei P9 plus, and I'm a premium user. I have downloaded all the saved songs but every one or two days it will be "undownloaded" and I have to keep downloading every songs in my library all the time and to use my cellar network to...

• Hello I'm using my Huawei P9 plus, and I'm a premium user. I have downloaded all the saved songs but every one or two days it will be "undownloaded" and I have to keep downloading every songs in my l...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! "You've already created an account with this email address." - Won't let me log into my account.

Homepage - I clicked on "Log In" and entered my account info. However getting message below: "You've already created an account with this email address." Already tried to uninstall/reinstall - still same message.

• Casual Listener
  • Homepage - I clicked on "Log In"  and entered my account info.  However getting message below:  "You've already created an account with this email address."  Already tried to u...
  • Johndoc41
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify not working

My spotify isn't working or playing at all when i use my mobile internet but will only play on wifi what do i do?

• My spotify isn't working or playing at all when i use my mobile internet but will only play on wifi what do i do?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not working

Paid $0.99 for the 3 month premium package that they were offering and I'm not able to use my premium what do I do

• Casual Listener
  • Paid $0.99 for the 3 month premium package that they were offering and I'm not able to use my premium what do I do
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Sin conexion

Buenas tardes, estoy conectado a una red móvil Movistar HSPA+ de uso de datos ilimitados, la cual tiene una muy buena velocidad tanto de bajada como de subida y Spotify me dice que no "sin conexión a internet". Antes tenía red 3g y funcionaba perfect...

• Casual Listener
  • Buenas tardes, estoy conectado a una red móvil Movistar HSPA+ de uso de datos ilimitados, la cual tiene una muy buena velocidad tanto de bajada como de subida y Spotify me dice que no "sin conexión a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Snapchat stops spotify music

HeySo whenever I use Snapchat my Spotify pauses until I actually go into the app and click play again, I'm on android so whenever the music stops the pause play thing dissapears and its pretty annoying, I've tried a few apps and I was just hoping if ...

• Hey So whenever I use Snapchat my Spotify pauses until I actually go into the app and click play again, I'm on android so whenever the music stops the pause play thing dissapears and its pretty anno...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Songs Stop After 7 Seconds

I realize that this forum is moderated by apologists who insist the problem is never, EVER the fault of Spotify - but here goes. This is a mobile issue.Following the latest Droid OS update, Spotify now stops every song (whether in a play list, search...

• Gig Goer
  • I realize that this forum is moderated by apologists who insist the problem is never, EVER the fault of Spotify - but here goes.    This is a mobile issue. Following the latest Droid...
  • Vortexhaha
  • 23 replies
  • 1 likes
  • DROID
  • 23 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify for running/jogging/exercise

hello team,I want a mp3 player that I can take for a run and just listen to spotify on it. I don't want to carry my giant phone all the time. I want something like the iPod Nano size but for spotify, what can I purchase?

• hello team, I want a mp3 player that I can take for a run and just listen to spotify on it. I don't want to carry my giant phone all the time. I want something like the iPod Nano size but for spot...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Play bar

Okay, so the play bar that was displayed at the top of my Notification center has changed; I don't know why and I don't like the new one. I believe is a bug or something, but looks awful

• Okay, so the play bar that was displayed at the top of my Notification center has changed; I don't know why and I don't like the new one. I believe is a bug or something, but looks awful
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bluetooth metadata totally messed up

About 2-4 weeks ago, display of metadata totaly messed up. When Spotify starts to play next song metadata displayed on car screen does not update at all. When I click "next" button on phone screen metadata does not update too. But when I click "Next"...

• Casual Listener
  • About 2-4 weeks ago, display of metadata totaly messed up. When Spotify starts to play next song metadata displayed on car screen does not update at all. When I click "next" button on phone scre...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

GUI failures on orientation change

I am a PhD student at Università di Napoli and I am working on mobile software testing techniques. I tested your app for research purposes and I found some failures. It would be extremely useful if you could send me a feedback about this report. I am...

• I am a PhD student at Università di Napoli and I am working on mobile software testing techniques. I tested your app for research purposes and I found some failures. It would be extremely useful if y...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

App incessantly pausing/skipping songs.

This happens the second i plug my car audio cable in. It's an FM transmitter. Randomly, my volume slider will pop into view during the app's seizure.Phone is the OnePlus 3T.Android version 6.0.1Spotify version 6.9.0.1212 armv7

• Casual Listener
  • This happens the second i plug my car audio cable in. It's an FM transmitter. Randomly, my volume slider will pop into view during the app's seizure. Phone is the OnePlus 3T. Android version 6.0....
  • Lemmons
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Selected "Try Premium" and all data shut off

Yesturday I selected Try Premium for 7 days. Now no data works over my carrier. No Spotify (keeps popping to try premium), no email, no facebook etc until I'm on Wifi. Data is turned on my phone. S7 Galaxi with all android updates. Note ALL data was ...

• Casual Listener
  • Yesturday I selected Try Premium for 7 days. Now no data works over my carrier. No Spotify (keeps popping to try premium), no email, no facebook etc until I'm on Wifi. Data is turned on my phone...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CANT REDEEM MY PREMIUM ACCOUNT

I've subscribe for the premium but i cant redeem it, i tried reinstalling the app, log in/out, and it still not premium can someone help me please ;(

• I've subscribe for the premium but i cant redeem it, i tried reinstalling the app, log in/out, and it still not premium can someone help me please ;(
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Some Offline not playing

Some Downloaded songs wont play on Android even though they have an indicator that they are indeed downloaded (Green arrow besides the title track). I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling spotify but still getting this problem. The problem only s...

• Some Downloaded songs wont play on Android even though they have an indicator that they are indeed downloaded (Green arrow besides the title track).   I have tried uninstalling and reinstallin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

issue with widget/notifications

Hi there, there is a problem with the spotify widget. If I start spotify and go back to the startscreen with the spotify widget (or other widgets, which can show the cover informations), then everything works fine for two or three songs. Then the wid...

• Regular
  • Hi there,   there is a problem with the spotify widget.   If I start spotify and go back to the startscreen with the spotify widget (or other widgets, which can show the cover informati...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Widget
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot use Spotify connect with my Samsung cellphone or Freebox

HelloWe are using WIFI in France with FREEBOX product from internet supplier FREE. This box provides server, wifi, AIRPLAY and direct function with Deazer, which we of course never use (heja Sverige).When I listen to Spotify on our Samsung cell phone...

• Hello We are using WIFI in France with FREEBOX product from internet supplier FREE. This box provides server, wifi, AIRPLAY and direct function with Deazer, which we of course never use (heja Sverig...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No error for broken SD card

I currently have the problem that my downloaded Spotify playlists keep losing their download setting. I have reasonable certainty this is caused by a broken SD card, so that's not directly a Spotify problem. However, there was no error. No notificati...

• Regular
  • I currently have the problem that my downloaded Spotify playlists keep losing their download setting. I have reasonable certainty this is caused by a broken SD card, so that's not directly a Spotify ...
  • Neil_Boekend
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    broken
    missing error message
    playlist missing
    Premium
    sd card
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify auto resume on connecting to car bluetooth

I need my car bluetooth to resume playing songs automatically when connecting.

• I need my car bluetooth to resume playing songs automatically when connecting. 
  • jorbor123
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes