Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

A love letter

A love letter

Dearest Spotify,

We've been together a few years now. It's been a wonderful couple of years, and overall I've enjoyed it. We've spent a lot of time together, many long days and nights and many long trips, and I'll admit you sing much better than me in our duets. I haven't cheated on you with anyone else, but I confess my eyes and ears have roamed a little as you've changed in the past several months. You used to be very responsive to whatever I asked you to do, but lately when I ask you to do something you sometimes think about it for a minute or two before you either do what I ask or you pretend you can't. Sometimes you pretend you didn't even hear me. I've talked to you using a few different phones and it's always the same thing. Sometimes it reminds me of those "Can you hear me now?" commercials. You used to be very responsive to my needs but lately that hasn't been the case much of the time. And there have also been many times where you were singing to me and then for no obvious reason just stopped.

I tried to fix our relationship. I cleared your memory, uninstalled and reinstalled you several times, removed other apps that might have slowed you down, tried using you online vs offline, tried different sd cards, etc. Nothing helped on the phones I used. I got tired of trying to change you and was about to tell you I was going to pursue other relationships.

Then, as a desperate effort to keep our relationship going, I went back to an older version of you, one where we had fun together. We understood each other back then. And you know what? It's wonderful!! It's as if I've fallen in love with you all over again. You're fun to be with, you listen to me and respond right away, and I can again brag about you to my friends. It's been a long time since I did that. I'm very happy you'll continue to be a significant part of my life, at least until you start getting fussy again.

Love you lots (now that you're better),
Smelico

P.S.: Please don't force me to use the new you. It wouldn't work out.

1 Reply

I love that! If you have any specific issues you would like addressed in this thread, I'd be more than happy to answer to the best of my ability and keep your love blooming. 🙂
Keep the party going! Please accept solutions if they helped with your question! I am not an official spotify representative, just another user trying to help out. 🙂

Suggested posts