Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Adding a play list to "Up next"

Solved!

Adding a play list to "Up next"

My friend has an I phone and she can add a playlist to "up next". On my android, I can add a song or an album to "up next" but not a playlist. I am on a premium trial so I don't know if I have full functionality. Would appreciate input from spotify users with an Android. My phone is a galaxy 6. Thank you in advance.

Screenshot_10161027-094420.png
Screenshot_20161027-094452.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi. It sounds like they're testing another new feature on some users. Here's the help page which explains things in more detail.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Yes, that's right and there's no way to preload more than one playlist currently other than adding each individual song to the queue. The ability to add playlists to the queue is a feature which has been requested in the Ideas section a few times in the past but hasn't received a lot of support.

[Playlists] Play multiple selected Playlists

[Queue] Add complete Playlists to the Queue

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi. It sounds like they're testing another new feature on some users. Here's the help page which explains things in more detail.

Thank you for the reply Joe. I'm new to Spotify. I think you're saying most users can't add a play list to queue ("up next" as Spotify calls it) and my friend is getting to test the "up next" feature for playlists on her phone. If I understand correctly, can tell me how you load more than one play list at a time?

Marked as solution

Yes, that's right and there's no way to preload more than one playlist currently other than adding each individual song to the queue. The ability to add playlists to the queue is a feature which has been requested in the Ideas section a few times in the past but hasn't received a lot of support.

[Playlists] Play multiple selected Playlists

[Queue] Add complete Playlists to the Queue

Suggested posts