Premium

Country

USA

Device

S10

Operating System

Android 12

My Question or Issue

For years now I've had this issue. I've been through 2 phones and 4 SD cards, so I know it's not on my end. It's extremely annoying. And there's been times when I'm off grid camping, my phone dies, I restart and all my music is gone...no signal, no music. I have to re-install and download everything from scratch...which takes forever. Every time I go through the same BS with support:

-Is your SD formatted as external...yes, always was

-Does it have the correct permission...always has

-Perform a clean reinstall...done many times, and it still happens.

-Disable battery optimization...never was on

-The last time I was directed to a community post, which I found odd that support would point here, to move to external. I did, and I can't use the widget when it's on external memory. Which sucks, I use the widget all the time. Also, when software updated I went through the whole thing again.

When is this bug going to be fixed??? It's been years, it's really frustrating. I'm very close to leaving for amazon music.  

-

1 Reply

Hey @braticus,

Thank you for posting here in the Community!

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and we'll make sure to pass it onto the right team, as we always strive to improve your experience.

Hopefully you'll see if it gets improved but we can't guarantee when or if this will be solved!

Take care! 🙂 

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts