Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

'And more' button on albums and artist pages not working on premium?

Solved!

'And more' button on albums and artist pages not working on premium?

Plan

Premium (Trial)

Country

UK

Device

Samsung Galaxy S10+

Operating System

Android 11

My Question or Issue 

I've just started the one month trial for Premium and I can't open song lists on any album or artist pages? I can open individual songs on playlists just fine but not for albums in the discography? I know the 'and more' button is locked for the free version but I thought it was unlocked for premium and I would be able to use it on the trial? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @EmmaHeiron!

Thanks for reaching out. This sounds a bit odd and we'll do our best to help you out here.

You should be able to see all songs in Artist albums and profiles without having to click on ''and more''.

If you've just started your trial, you'll need to make sure to log out and in again the sync the status of your account. 

If you've tried that we'd recommend performing a clean reinstall to clear any old files that might be causing issues.

If that doesn't do it for you, we'll need a screenshot of what you see when you open an artist page on your phone.

Keep us in the loop here.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @EmmaHeiron!

Thanks for reaching out. This sounds a bit odd and we'll do our best to help you out here.

You should be able to see all songs in Artist albums and profiles without having to click on ''and more''.

If you've just started your trial, you'll need to make sure to log out and in again the sync the status of your account. 

If you've tried that we'd recommend performing a clean reinstall to clear any old files that might be causing issues.

If that doesn't do it for you, we'll need a screenshot of what you see when you open an artist page on your phone.

Keep us in the loop here.

ElenaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi Elena!
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly, I had already tried logging out and back in but the clean reinstall worked a treat. Everything is now running as it should. I appreciate the help!

Hi @EmmaHeiron,

Thanks for keeping us posted.

We're glad to hear that the clean reinstall did the trick 🙂

If you have any questions or need a hand with anything else, we're always a post away.

Have a good one!

CarlosEModerator

If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts