NEXT STEP

[Android] Can't see lyrics on my Android app, while I'm able on the Mac app

[Android] Can't see lyrics on my Android app, while I'm able on the Mac app

Plan: Premium

Device: Samsung Galaxy 9

Operating System: Android 10

Android Spotify version: 8.6.48.796

Error:

I cannot see Lyrics on my phone while I'm able to see it on the Desktop app installed on my Mac, so I assume it's an issue related to the app.

I did everything I found on the Community (like end all sessions and re-login, reinstall the app, etc) but I'm not getting any success...

Does anyone can help me?

3 Replies

Hi @user-removed,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting!

The lyrics feature is still in test phase, so it may work in some devices and not in others.

Please try logging out and back in twice in your mobile app and see if that makes a change. If not, you can try creating a new account with another email address, check that the lyrics feature is enabled in both devices and transfer your music collection over to that account following the steps from this Guide.

Let us know if you have questions.

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Test phase?, stop making that same excuse, it’s almost been two years. Are you going to be on “test phase” for the next ten years? This is awful, every person I know has the feature and you’re telling me to create a new account when i’ve been paying premium for years. This is ridiculous. 

I’m on iPhone 11 Pro and it is disabled on my account entirely. I request you to enable it as I’m on family plan and paying for premium.

Suggested posts