Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android bluetooth headset fast forward/rewind

Android bluetooth headset fast forward/rewind

Hi,

Fast forward/rewind (hold next/previous) on my bluetooth headset doesn't seem to work in spotify, but it works great in for example the walkman app. Are there no support for ffw/rwd in Spotify for Android? If there is a way to fix it please tell me, otherwise this would be greatly appreciated if it was implementet in an update.

Regards

Andreas

2 Replies

As far as I know (I'm not a tech), a long press is just a series of short presses to android so , unless you actually have seperate buttons for Rew/FF this tends not to work. In any event. spotify doesn't officially support bluetooth at the moment so, even if something was possible, it isn't going to happen just yet.

Have you checked out the various third party apps on Google PLay to see if any of those would help?

But FF/Rew works in another app like i said in Walkman it works great while just holding down the next or previuos button for FF/Rew. It's just Spotify that i'm having this issue with, so my guess is that Spotify is just not supporting those actions at the moment. It would be a great feature for them to implement though, as I'm guessing more people than me would appreciate this function.

Suggested posts