Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android on usb in a car

Solved!

Android on usb in a car

Hello,

I have a LG G3 with the last update. I want play my music with a prenium acccompte in my car with a usb cable, but i can't.

The music on my LG it's ok it's work on my radio with the usb cable. The problem is the application because the music play on my phone et never on my radio.

Do you have a tips or an additionnal application for my problem? (i don't want change my car 😉

It's the original radio in my car and i don't have gps.

Thank you very much

Best regards

Drasnop

22 Replies

If you are able connect the iPhone to the USB port in your vehicle via regular lightning cable, Wirelinq will also work for your Android phone:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5Vfxdrvgh4&feature=youtu.be

You can connect and play Spotify using your car stereo, via USB.

Michael, I know it is an old thread and I am sorry to bother you , but you comment is the closest one I could get searching on the web.

My  situation is I have a stereo with USB input only and I wont use spotify , all I need is send audio from the phone ( not only music but a keyboard on android as well ) this is a church project and out sound system is very cheap , so any help would be appreciated.

In summary , I need play some musics controled  by the cell phone and during te service , a few accords on a virtual keyboard. Please advice.

PS no aux in or line in on the Stereo. it must be though the USB only , I tried a Bluetooth adapter and it worked fine but sound quality sux

Thanky you

Ricardo

Marked as solution

Hey all,

Find info how to listen to music in your car here.

Keep in mind that both your device and car need to support the method you choose.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts