Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

App Spotify não carrega se não tiver sinal de internet.

App Spotify não carrega se não tiver sinal de internet.

Estou tendo grandes problemas com o meu app Spotify no Motog. Ele abre porém não carrega as playlists, fica com a tela toda preta com apenas os tracinhos no canto superior esquerdo, mais nada. Notei que quando eu tenho conectividade com a internet ele abre normalmente, ao selecionar o modo offline ele também trabalha normalmente, mas quando estou com a conexão ruim e o modo offline desabilitado, o Spotify simplesmente não carrega nada. Já estou pensando em parar de usar o aplicativo. Alguém tem uma solução para este problema?

6 Replies

Please read the guide linked below for details on the most common issues and how to fix them. Please follow the detail for getting a clean install

[GUIDE] How to fix common issues for Spotify on Android

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

There arent the solution for my problem.

Did you follow the guide exactly to make sure the cache folder was removed, you rebooted and then installed the app?

Android Troubleshooting:

Yes, i did this, but the problem is whe my 3g signal is bad, spotify doest load play list or load after a long time. The APP have a "timeout" very long. The spotfy needs verify the por signal and put APP offline. I think it is a bug.

Yes, i did this, but the problem is when my 3g signal is bad, spotify doesnt load play list or load after a long time. The APP have a "timeout" very long. The spotfy needs verify the poor signal and put APP offline. I think it is a bug.

Ah OK, so it's when mobile data is poor. I agree there needs to be better handling of offline usage. Maybe you should suggest this in the ideas forum

Android Troubleshooting:

Suggested posts