Premium

Country

USA

Device

LG Aristo 4

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Whenever i try to load an artist page ir song page it just loads and loads and never actually displays anything. My liked or favorited songs also wont load, and the songs that ive downloaded arent displayed as downloaded. When i try clicking on the settings icon the right hand corner it wont load either. I also have high speed internet, so it cant be my internet connection. Ive tried restarting the app, my phone, uninstalling the app, clearing the cache data when uninstalling it. Nothing works. If this problem isnt resolved im just wasting my money on premium that i probably wont even get back. 

5 Replies

Hi
Please do the following in the exact order:-
make sure you're connected to a wifi network
log out of Spotify
uninstall Spotify
clean your phone's cache (if you can)
remove the SD card (if you have one)
turn off your phone
turn on your phone
reinstall Spotify
open Spotify and download at least one album or playlist
reinsert the SD card (if you have one)

Let us know how you get on 🙂

Hi, 

I did everything in the order that you advised and it still does not work. If it does work, once i go back to the artist page from my liked songs from that artist, it will not load. I have also noticed that it will load american artists and their songs perfectly fine, however when i try and load a Japanese artist and their songs it wont work and will just show a loading page. 

Can you try listen on another device (e.g. web player/desktop) and see if you have the same problem?

it happens to me too on on my laptop, but doesn't have the same problem on my phone.

Hi @clairebear3

please try doing a reinstall on your laptop, have a read of these links and follow the instructions exactly (this normally fixes most problems) 🙂
Reinstall:-
https://support.spotify.com/us/article/reinstallation-of-spotify/
or
Full Clean Reinstall:-
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Answers/How-can-I-perform-a-clean-reinstall-of-the-app/ta-p...

Good luck, let us know how you get on 🙂

Suggested posts