Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Automatic log-offs

Automatic log-offs

I've seen other posts about this but they don't exactly address the problem I have.
Whenever I want to launch the spotify app I have to log in each time. And whenever the app closes it logs me off. I can literally see where my last second ended for like a split second, the song I was last playing showing at the bottom and the Playlist in the main view, then it logs me out. Quite annoying to do this every time.
4 Replies

Check out the relevant sections of this post. If it doesn't help, please post details of yur device, android and spotify versions. Thanks.

Checked the post you sent and the relevant possible solutions didn't work. Yes, I've tried reinstalling and rebooting my device several times.
As for the device it's a Blu Advance HD 5.5 (nothing special of a phone), runs Android Marshmallow (6.0), and the spotify version is 8.4.4.810 armv7.
I've used the version of spotify from the tutuapp along with the version directly from the play store.

Tutuapp is a way of downloading paid apps without actually paying for them? All I can suggest is factory resetting your mobile and redownloading apps from Play store, legally.

1) Factory reset is not an option for me, same for many other people.
2) I already have tried both version, from tutu and the Play Store. Both have this problem.

Suggested posts