Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

BUG: Mysterious "Loading..." Playlist on Top of List

Solved!

BUG: Mysterious "Loading..." Playlist on Top of List

Just updated to version 0.5.0.1247.g94a8231b on my VZW Galaxy Nexus and Asus TF300 after using the beta on both devices without issue. Now I am seeing a mysterious "Loading..." playlist on the top of my list. All of my actual playlists load fine and this dosn't show up on the desktop app. I've logged out, cleared app cache/data, uninstalled, rebooted, re-installed... and I still cannot get rid of it. This happens on both of my devices. Is anyone else experiencing this? See pics...

Android App SpotDeskApp.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

After all these months, you would think we'd have a fairly bug-free release by now...

UPDATE: I just realized that it has something to do with "Starred Tracks". I previously did not have any tracks Starred, but adding a couple of tracks then deleting them from the Starred list actually fixed the problem for me.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Why post in this thread which is about playlist constantly loading @devdogsam. There's thread on the Waze issue here.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

I was, until i realized how many other bugs there were, making the app useless. i  went back to the old app

I have the same problem, only i dont know how too get the old ap back which was working fine for me. anyone know how and where too download the old app?

Marked as solution

After all these months, you would think we'd have a fairly bug-free release by now...

UPDATE: I just realized that it has something to do with "Starred Tracks". I previously did not have any tracks Starred, but adding a couple of tracks then deleting them from the Starred list actually fixed the problem for me.

I hate that the new Waze app has a promotion on my spotify screen that takes up 1/3 of the screen. I do not want the stupid app, and I dont want to be reminded every time I use Spotify. Please remove the ad, for the absence of ads is why I pay for spotify in the first place.

Marked as solution

Why post in this thread which is about playlist constantly loading @devdogsam. There's thread on the Waze issue here.

Suggested posts