Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Baixar Músicas Rede Celular

Baixar Músicas Rede Celular

Olá, estou com dificuldade de baixar músicas em meu celular sistema Android, tento baixar pela rede do celular, fui nas configurações para permitir que o mesmo baixe, o detalhe é que até na semana passada estava baixando normalmente apenas restaurei meu celular para o sistema de fabrica, fiz a reinstalação e não baixou mais as músicas via rede do celular oque fazer?
Ele aparece alguma coisa sobre configurações recomendadas mas não consegui resolver segue imagem.

Agradeço desde já a atenção.
Screenshot_20170607-215333.png
2 Replies

Hey @Giombelli!

Thanks for getting in touch with the Spotify Community. Hope you don't mind if we reply in English. 

In this case, please make sure to follow these steps, so you can save your offline tracks. 

Just to confirm, are you able to download these songs using WiFi instead of cellular data? If so, please give it a try using WiFi. 

If that doesn't work, let us know the Spotify and Android version you're using. We'll check. 

Let us know if you have any questions 🙂

Sophia

I had the same problem. I do not able to download the songs in the network od cellphone, but I can make this on wifi. Whats happened?! Help me

Suggested posts