Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ThomasWYale
  • Visitor
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problema para baixar musicas offline

Ola, galera estou com um problema para baixar musicas offline, oque acontece é o seguinte, configuro as playlist para serem baixadas e tudo bem, ele começa a baixar sem problemas, o problema ocorre quando eu fecho o spotify e abro novamente, as playl...

• Casual Listener
  • Ola, galera estou com um problema para baixar musicas offline, oque acontece é o seguinte, configuro as playlist para serem baixadas e tudo bem, ele começa a baixar sem problemas, o problema ocorre q...
  • BernardoRicardo
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Searching a song that I heard on radio and that I thumped up

Hey, at my lunchbreak I heard a random song from the radio I guess. Im not sure because I wanted to listen to my mix of the week but i could Thump Up the song so i guess it was in the Radio. So can I somehow find out what song that was? I cant look a...

• Regular
  • Hey, at my lunchbreak I heard a random song from the radio I guess. Im not sure because I wanted to listen to my mix of the week but i could Thump Up the song so i guess it was in the Radio. So can I...
  • skorrrrr
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Workaround Solution - Samsung Galaxy S7 de-syncing downloads using external SD CARD and Encrypted SD

For thoses interested in encryption apparently adpotable storage is encrypted.Please Read Appendix 4 - Why encrypt the SD cardhttps://www.reddit.com/r/Android/comments/496sn3/lets_clear_up_the_confusion_regarding_storage_in/ *** I take no responsibil...

• Roadie
  • For thoses interested in encryption apparently adpotable storage is encrypted. Please Read Appendix 4 - Why encrypt the SD card https://www.reddit.com/r/Android/comments/496sn3/lets_clear_up_the_co...
  • Autotime
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Bluetooth playback with gaps

I have a Asus Zenfone 3 - ZC553KL.After the company deploy the Android Version 7, my Spotify present some gaps when Im connected to my VW Polo car audio device.When I have other smartphones or when my current device use the Android 6.0, I don't have ...

• I have a Asus Zenfone 3 - ZC553KL. After the company deploy the Android Version 7, my Spotify present some gaps when Im connected to my VW Polo car audio device. When I have other smartphones or wh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Crossfade does not turn off on ElectroNow playlist

Starting last week, the ElectroNow playlist has developed a crossfade which I can't turn off. I've verified that my crossfade is off in the settings. I've also verified that no other playlist experiences this issue. It is extremely annoying, essentia...

• Starting last week, the ElectroNow playlist has developed a crossfade which I can't turn off. I've verified that my crossfade is off in the settings. I've also verified that no other playlist experie...
  • knnguyen
  • 1 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 8 likes

Find downloads

I'm in a premium account and spotify told me I downloaded the maximum musics but i can delete somes, where are the full downloaded musics displayed ?

• I'm in a premium account and spotify told me I downloaded the maximum musics but i can delete somes, where are the full downloaded musics displayed ?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keeps changing my storage from my side card to my device

This removes all my downloaded playlists from the SD card and then fills up my phone when I open Spotify.It's happened twice in the last month, kind of annoying to have to keep changing it back to the SD card

• This removes all my downloaded playlists from the SD card and then fills up my phone when I open Spotify. It's happened twice in the last month, kind of annoying to have to keep changing it back t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

being charged $11 dollars a month and getting adds

My phone died about a month ago and i lost all my music downloads - now with new phone Lg4 i cant get back any of my music have tried logging in but my account is gone- whats more annoying is i am now being charged for spotify and am getting adds!! A...

• Visitor
  • My phone died about a month ago and i lost all my music downloads - now with new phone Lg4 i cant get back any of my music have tried logging in but my account is gone- whats more annoying is i am no...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not really an issue just a question

Why do some playlists like Signed: XOXO say play and look different then others? By others I mean the playlists which say shuffle play and look like the old playlists still. Signed: XOXO also has a different look when playing music which almost resem...

• Casual Listener
  • Why do some playlists like Signed: XOXO say play and look different then others? By others I mean the playlists which say shuffle play and look like the old playlists still. Signed: XOXO also has a d...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keeps crashing

If i leave spotify to open another app, spotify will crash/close itself and I have to reopen spotify to restart the song.

• If i leave spotify to open another app, spotify will crash/close itself and I have to reopen spotify to restart the song.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 5.7 gb data without having any song downloaded

Is it possible that my tablet has 5.7gb spotify data without having any song downloaded? I may erase data folder, but will I lose all my favorites and listened music? Is there a way to reduce data usage on my tablet hard disk without losing all? Than...

• Is it possible that my tablet has 5.7gb spotify data without having any song downloaded? I may erase data folder, but will I lose all my favorites and listened music? Is there a way to reduce data us...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Switched off tablet in offline mode now can't login

I am a Premium member and switched my Android tablet off whilst in offline mode. Now I try to log back in and I get a message saying to switch to online mode to login..... But cannot switch to online mode unless I am logged in to get to settings page...

• Casual Listener
  • I am a Premium member and switched my Android tablet off whilst in offline mode. Now I try to log back in and I get a message saying to switch to online mode to login..... But cannot switch to online...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Mobile Data Usage Problem

Hello, I've been using Spotify quite a while, but this month something I've never ever seen happened. I'm using spotify on my phone when I'm on my way to work or back to home. It takes about an hour. My usage pattern didn't change. This month I got s...

Spotify.png
  • Hello,   I've been using Spotify quite a while, but this month something I've never ever seen happened.   I'm using spotify on my phone when I'm on my way to work or back to h...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Losing album tracks online and offline

I am having a reoccuring issue where any albums I save and download I find tracks are missing after a period of time and i have to download again (if I am lucky to have a full lbum visible. I am now even finding when I save albums (not downloading) t...

• I am having a reoccuring issue where any albums I save and download I find tracks are missing after a period of time and i have to download again (if I am lucky to have a full lbum visible.  I a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to delete music from SD on Android.

This is my situation, I had 2 phones, let's call them A and B. On my cellphone A I downloaded a bunch of music from spotify and I stored all on the SD Card, then, I sold cellphone A, but kept my SD Card. So then I bought my cellphone B, and I inserte...

• This is my situation, I had 2 phones, let's call them A and B.   On my cellphone A I downloaded a bunch of music from spotify and I stored all on the SD Card, then, I sold cellphone A, but kep...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

problem Evanescence Fallen

I have a premium account. I'm curious where Bring me to life, Everybody's Fool and My Immortal is. Why are this tracks is not available in my country? (Poland)

• I have a premium account. I'm curious where Bring me to life, Everybody's Fool and My Immortal is. Why are this tracks is not available in my country? (Poland)
  • IvoEdgar
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung galaxy s7 edge storage location BUG

This occurs in the latest update. Issue: when rebooting the phone spotify data is lost. After rebooting my phone.#1 log into Spotify again#2 must move location of storage back to external sd card.#3 must select music to be stored for offline use agai...

• Roadie
  • This occurs in the latest update.   Issue: when rebooting the phone spotify data is lost.    After rebooting my phone. #1 log into Spotify again #2 must move location of storage ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 65 replies
  • 15 likes
  • 65 replies
  • 15 likes

I closed app on my PC (didn't log off), Android stays silent

I am a fairly new subscriber to the Premium plan and enjoy Spotify in my car (bluetooth). Today I was listening to Spotify on my PC, decided to go for a drive. I shut down the PC app but did not log off. When I got to the car it would run Spotify, se...

• Casual Listener
  • I am a fairly new subscriber to the Premium plan and enjoy Spotify in my car (bluetooth).  Today I was listening to Spotify on my PC, decided to go for a drive.  I shut down the PC app but ...
  • Titox
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium isnt working

I have spotify premium but I just got a new phone and it now I can't use any of my premium perks. It even gives me the option to go premium but I already am. This is extremely frustrating.

• Casual Listener
  • I have spotify premium but I just got a new phone and it now I can't use any of my premium perks. It even gives me the option to go premium but I already am. This is extremely frustrating.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes