Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ThomasWYale
  • Visitor
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloading To SD Card

I've recently updated Spotify on my Huawei P9 lite, I've a 32GB micro SD installed on my phone. I've tried clearing all the local app data on my phone - restarting the phone - and reinstalling the app. Nothing seems to work. This would be really help...

• Casual Listener
  • I've recently updated Spotify on my Huawei P9 lite, I've a 32GB micro SD installed on my phone. I've tried clearing all the local app data on my phone - restarting the phone - and reinstalling the ap...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify borra mis descargas

Hola, vengo teniendo este problema hace unos dias, pense que era la memoria SD externa, por lo cual compre una nueva y para mi sorpresa el error sigue ocurriendo;Descargo mis playlist/albums en la memoria SD y todo funciona a la perfeccion , por unas...

• Hola, vengo teniendo este problema  hace unos dias, pense que era la memoria SD externa, por lo cual compre una nueva y para mi sorpresa el error sigue ocurriendo; Descargo mis playlist/albums ...
  • Simarro
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

intermittent squelching noises during playback

Today I was getting brief bursts of noise every minute or so during playback. This seemed to resemble several other complaints I see in old forum posts here (loud split-second bursts of scraping / static / squelching noise). It was really annoying. I...

• Regular
  • Today I was getting brief bursts of noise every minute or so during playback. This seemed to resemble several other complaints I see in old forum posts here (loud split-second bursts of scraping / st...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Account Change

Alright so I listen to spotify on my Android when I'm going to my classes or whatever. When classes ended in late August, I stopped going on by when I got back on it today, I noticed that the layout changed and that when I went to my profile, it says...

• Alright so I listen to spotify on my Android when I'm going to my classes or whatever. When classes ended in late August, I stopped going on by when I got back on it today, I noticed that the layout ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Found Song that I gave a Thumps Up

Hey, at my lunchbreak I heard a random song from the radio I guess. Im not sure because I wanted to listen to my mix of the week but i could Thump Up the song so i guess it was in the Radio. So can I somehow find out what song that was? I cant look a...

• Regular
  • Hey, at my lunchbreak I heard a random song from the radio I guess. Im not sure because I wanted to listen to my mix of the week but i could Thump Up the song so i guess it was in the Radio. So can I...
  • skorrrrr
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Download. Using cellular

I'm trying to download some playlists. It's telling me go to settings to download using cellular. I can't figure it out. Please help an old music lover. ✌

• I'm trying to download some playlists. It's telling me go to settings to download using cellular. I can't figure it out. Please help an old music lover. ✌
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Subscription] Decreasing subscription price for long term subscribers

Please let me subscribe for 1 year or more because when the period is end I encounter with difficulties to renew,in addition i will enjoy more the spptify which I love. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Please let me subscribe for 1 year or more because when the period is end I encounter with difficulties to renew,in addition i will enjoy more the spptify which I love. Thanks
  • kazem4potify
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't play more than 1 song

Hey everybody,I hope you can help me!My Spotify app only plays one song, it doesn't matter what playlists I choose. After one song it stops playing and I have to press forward to get the next song playing. I checked, but all autoplay functions are on...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey everybody, I hope you can help me! My Spotify app only plays one song, it doesn't matter what playlists I choose. After one song it stops playing and I have to press forward to get the next son...
  • KathiDaniela
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Alguien entra con otro dispositivo a mi cuenta

Me robaron mi cuenta osea otro dispositivo y no me deja escuchar mi musica

• Me robaron mi cuenta osea otro dispositivo y no me deja escuchar mi musica
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

android auto auto start

Is there an option somewhere to have spotify auto start playing when it connects to android auto? I have to always push play after I connect my phone. Minor inconvience but still an inconvience. Apple car play auto starts but android auto does not. N...

• Is there an option somewhere to have spotify auto start playing when it connects to android auto?  I have to always push play after I connect my phone.  Minor inconvience but still an incon...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify's sound not good in car

Hi,We use spotify to play music in the car, but since the last update the sound is awefull.It playes very quiet and the sound is not as good as before (bass, ...)I play it with an aux-cable, my husband uses bluetooth, but in both cases it's the same....

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, We use spotify to play music in the car, but since the last update the sound is awefull. It playes very quiet and the sound is not as good as before (bass, ...) I play it with an aux-cable, my...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't use my premium features?

I'm premium but my unlimited skips aren't working and i can't turn off shuffle, what do I do?

• I'm premium but my unlimited skips aren't working and i can't turn off shuffle, what do I do?
  • Ryangross1419
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Will not download playlists

I am a premium user and would like to download my personal playlists to listen offline. I hit the download when I go into the playlist and nothing happens. I do not receive any messages saying it cannot be downloaded. I have tried both on wifi and us...

• Casual Listener
  • I am a premium user and would like to download my personal playlists to listen offline. I hit the download when I go into the playlist and nothing happens. I do not receive any messages saying it can...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded songs now not downloaded

I downloaded 3 playlist last week went offline after all were downloaded. One week later all 3 playlist are showing not downloaded. In the past I only had to go online once a month what happened? This is why I pay for spotify. If I have to go online ...

• Casual Listener
  • I downloaded 3 playlist last week went offline after all were downloaded. One week later all 3 playlist are showing not downloaded. In the past I only had to go online once a month what happened? Thi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't connect in my Android

This mesage appeard in the screen:"You are currently set to offline"Please go online to connect to Spotify

• This mesage appeard in the screen: "You are currently set to offline" Please go online to connect to Spotify
  • Tjlangtry2013
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Not showing up on Nvidia Shield Android TV when using the Built-in Google Chromecast...

Spotify Not showing up on Nvidia Shield Android TV when am trying to Cast using the Built-in Google Chromecast feature...Can anyone confirm why this doesnt work when it should?

• Visitor
  • Spotify Not showing up on Nvidia Shield Android TV when am trying to Cast using the Built-in Google Chromecast feature...Can anyone confirm why this doesnt work when it should?
  • unclesilas
  • Roadie
  • 19 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 9 likes

Can only play music when connected to wifi, Pixel XL

Spotify has been fine ever since I have had it, but out of nowhere it dropped all my music and says I'm not connected to internet when I have unlimited data. When I connect to a wifi source its fine but turn it off and nothing works again. My phone i...

• Spotify has been fine ever since I have had it, but out of nowhere it dropped all my music and says I'm not connected to internet when I have unlimited data. When I connect to a wifi source its fine ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Next song doesn't start when phone locked

Hi everyone Impossible to solve this problem : when I play a not-downloaded playlist on my phone (Galaxy S4) in 4G, I choose a song, lock my phone, and let it next to me as I'm doing something else. So it's ok for the first song, everything works wel...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone 🙂   Impossible to solve this problem : when I play a not-downloaded playlist on my phone (Galaxy S4) in 4G, I choose a song, lock my phone, and let it next to me as I'm doing some...
  • DarkFranou
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas con SD

Escogo la tarjeta SD como el almacenamiento para Spotify y parece hacerlo de manera correcta, la app se reinicia y en configuración esta seleccionada la SD como el almacenamiento. Descargo mi playlist sin problema, sin embargo, las canciones no se re...

• Escogo la tarjeta SD como el almacenamiento para Spotify y parece hacerlo de manera correcta, la app se reinicia y en configuración esta seleccionada la SD como el almacenamiento. Descargo mi playlis...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot view public playlists

i have spotify premuim, and have made my playlists public so that my friend can view them. when they go to my profile and view my playlists it says error occured try again.my account name is samsosa505

• i have spotify premuim, and have made my playlists public so that my friend can view them. when they go to my profile and view my playlists it says error occured try again. my account name is samsosa505
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes