Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Bug report: Unable to dismiss currently listening to in notifications

Bug report: Unable to dismiss currently listening to in notifications

As per title, I am unable to dismiss "Currently listening to [song name]" on my device. If I pull down the notification panel, the same song is permanently listed. If I force close your app, the song is still listed. I am on a Oneplus 6T and there's permanently a notification for a song I listened to a month ago.

If I enter your Android app, the last song  I listened to is permanently on the bottom of the screen. I can not dismiss the "now playing" bit of the application because it is apparently always playing. I wanted to hear a song a month ago and I'm just now cursed with it being permanently in my notification panel unless I uninstall the app.

Can you fix it so I don't have to uninstall your broken app to remove this because a force close isn't even enough to change this?

I have to mark this as music discussion because I cannot file it under a bug report tag because even though I am a paying customer I have to abide by your nonsense restrictions.

1 Reply

Obviously I could just block this app's notifications on a system level because I have root access but I should never have to do that. 

Suggested posts