Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Buzzing/weird noise while songs play?

Buzzing/weird noise while songs play?

I have a Samsung Note 5 and for the past couple of weeks these weird noises happen as I use the app on my phone. I thought perhaps it was just my headphones but that doesn't seem to be it because it happens through my phones speakers as well. This doesn't happen on the desktop version as well. I've tried doing a clean uninstall and reinstall but that has not worked. I tried chaning the stream quality to nornal but that hasnt worked either. If there are any other possible solutions it would be greatly appreciated. 

7 Replies

Same exact thing happens with my galaxy a5 and it just randomly started a week ago. Really frustrating. Can't find a solution anywhere

Note 5 owner here. I also have the same problem.

Seems to only occur when device is locked.

Same problem. Same device. Anyone figured out a fix yet? This is driving me insane. Happens no matter what I'm playing it through. Bluetooth, Aux, the phone speaker. Also only when the screen is dark. 

if its happening to multiple people with the same phone it suggests the problem lies with samsung. ask them for help. could be a hardware issue or a samsung firmware issue. first thing to try is making sure your devices firmware is updated. but yeah with multiple people having the same issue on the same phone suggests the phone is the issue

Did anyone have any luck with this? I am having the same buzzing and beeping on my Note 5. I've heard that clearing the system cache on the phone might help. I'll let you know if I have any success

Honestly I've tried that too but it didn't really work. I couldn't find a solution for this one but I got a different model and it seems fine

Never found a solution to this. I suspect Samsung broke something in one of the updates.

A reboot temporarily solves the problem.

Suggested posts