Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't log in to Spotify on my phone

Can't log in to Spotify on my phone

So every time I try to log in to spotify on my phone it spouts the following bull**bleep**. "You do not have a spotify account connected to your facebook account. If you have a spotify account, please log in with your spotify credentials. If you do not have a spotify account, sign up." Here's the thing, I am currently logged in on my PC with the spotify credentials that I am currently using to write this post, but your android app insists I don't. So why am I able to log in on one platform with no problem, but get bull**bleep** out the wazoo with the other?! It would be really nice to have some cross platform login ability! And why is it so darn hung up on facebook?! This makes ZERO sense.

1 Reply

It makes perfect sense if you are trying to log in with an email address instead of your spotify username.

If you've forgotten your username, all you need to do is enter the email address associated with the account in to the password reset form. Your username will then be emailed to you along with the password reset link. If you know the password, you can disregard the rest of the email.

Suggested posts