Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't look at artists pages

Solved!

Can't look at artists pages

I'll click on the "go to artist" button and more often than not, I'm unable to view the page. What's weird is that it doesn't happen with every artist, just most of them. I have tried resetting my phone and reinstalling the app, but I'm still running into this problem.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

The problem has fixed itself for now without me doing anything. Just a
temporary glitch I guess.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

I have got the same problem, and I am try to figure it out, I have reinstalled, logged in, and turned my phone on and off and it still didn't even work.

Exactly the same problem on Android. Tried uninstalling, logging out and restarting phone. Very annoying.

Same problem. I've logged out a couple of times and logged back in, deleted the cache etc and turned my phone off and back on again. Seeing how you guys have reinstalled and it hasn't worked I see little point in me doing so. Hope this gets fixed soon as this has basically crippled the app.

Marked as solution

The problem has fixed itself for now without me doing anything. Just a
temporary glitch I guess.

I tried clearing my cache (again), deleted the app and reinstalled from an installer I was sent a while back (since a lot of apps say they aren't available where I live). Whether that fixed it or it fixed itself, I don't know, but it seems to be working for me now.

Suggested posts