Announcements

Having trouble seeing your Wrapped stories? To fix this, update the Spotify app to the latest version.

Find more info on our community FAQ.

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 49 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 49 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Mtel user have issues connecting to Spotify apps

I'm a Mtel user from Bulgaria and since the middle of last week I'm not able to connect to your applications both on Android and on my PC. When I gave them a call they told that as per your agreement I need to contact you.

• Casual Listener
  • I'm a Mtel user from Bulgaria and since the middle of last week I'm not able to connect to your applications both on Android and on my PC. When I gave them a call they told that as per your agreement...
  • VassySt
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Conflicting data storage setting?

My settings from Spotify say data is stored on SD card yet Android says it is filling up internal storage.From settings, storage on Android it tells me Spotify is taking up almost 6GB of space and gives me the option to clear the data, removing my do...

• Casual Listener
  • My settings from Spotify say data is stored on SD card yet Android says it is filling up internal storage. From settings, storage on Android it tells me Spotify is taking up almost 6GB of space an...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Nav bar instead of the hamburger menu

How do i get the new design of spotify? with the nav button down below instead of the hamburger menu.i've get version 7.0.0.1371 armV7 on android 6.0.1 Oneplus 3 and live in the Netherlands.Mine Nexus 7 (2013) does also have the old version.A friend ...

• How do i get the new design of spotify? with the nav button down below instead of the hamburger menu. i've get version 7.0.0.1371 armV7 on android 6.0.1 Oneplus 3 and live in the Netherlands. Mine ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Find downloaded songs that were in a playlist

I follow a playlist and I had downloaded all the songs, then they changed the songs in the playlist but I would like to find those songs still!Please help?!

• I follow a playlist and I had downloaded all the songs, then they changed the songs in the playlist but I would like to find those songs still! Please help?!
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Verbindungsabbrüche mit Chromecast

Hallo zusammen,ich nutze Spotify gemeinsam mit meiner Frau über einen Spotify Premium Account auf 2 Smartphone's. (htc one m8s)2 Szenarien bringen die Verbindung zum Chromecast zum Abbruch, oder die Spotify App hängt sich auf.1. Ich wische an Handy e...

• Hallo zusammen, ich nutze Spotify gemeinsam mit meiner Frau über einen Spotify Premium Account auf 2 Smartphone's. (htc one m8s) 2 Szenarien bringen die Verbindung zum Chromecast zum Abbruch, oder ...
  • pierreleroi
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify keeps stopping after switching to Premium

After I started premium 2 days ago, I noticed that my Spotify tends to stop playing after about 2 songs. I need to log into my phone and press play to get the playlist going again. Conversely when I was using the free version, there was no such issue...

• After I started premium 2 days ago, I noticed that my Spotify tends to stop playing after about 2 songs. I need to log into my phone and press play to get the playlist going again. Conversely when I ...
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Song cuts off

I just got premium spotify but everytime i try to play a song I've downloaded whether connected to internet or not the song cuts off after 30seconds?? if anyone could help me I would really appreciate it!!

• I just got premium spotify but everytime i try to play a song I've downloaded whether connected to internet or not the song cuts off after 30seconds?? if anyone could help me I would really appreciat...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Saving to SD CARD

I have a problem, Spotify keeps saving songs to internal memory even though there's much more free space on the SD Card I've tried every solution I found on the Internet and nothing works, also I have no option to chose download destination in the ap...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a problem, Spotify keeps saving songs to internal memory even though there's much more free space on the SD Card I've tried every solution I found on the Internet and nothing works, also I hav...
  • Sobannn
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Music not available on my phone but available on my laptop ?

I don't know how to fix this problem.I uploaded music that I had for many years on my laptop to my Spotify account. I made a private album with all of it and I can listen to it on my pc, but as soon as I am on my mobile phone, it is unavaible. I trie...

• I don't know how to fix this problem. I uploaded music that I had for many years on my laptop to my Spotify account. I made a private album with all of it and I can listen to it on my pc, but as soo...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot play playlist?

I tried to play only the Christmas songs 100 list that I found, but it starts playing and then moves on to something else that is random.

• I tried to play only the Christmas songs 100 list that I found, but it starts playing and then moves on to something else that is random.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas com login premium family

Assinei uma conta Premium Family, mas não tenho acesso. Foi descontado do meu cartão, mas não tenho acesso à conta. Como posse resolver? Já desliguei da conta e entrei novamente, mas não adianta.

• Assinei uma conta Premium Family, mas não tenho acesso. Foi descontado do meu cartão, mas não tenho acesso à conta. Como posse resolver? Já desliguei da conta e entrei novamente, mas não adianta.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't download songs for offline

I had Spotify for some time now, but today I can't download any more songs for my Spotify it just keeps on saying enable cellular download but I've already done it, I decided to reinstall the app but it became worse because now I can't download any o...

• Casual Listener
  • I had Spotify for some time now, but today I can't download any more songs for my Spotify it just keeps on saying enable cellular download but I've already done it, I decided to reinstall the app but...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sin menu "tu biblioteca"

Hola que tal.Resulta que agregue a un familiar a la cuenta para que obtenga premium, pero ocurre que no tiene el menú "tu biblioteca".Solamente dice "tu" y llega a mostrar playlist y favoritos, faltando la opción de canciones, tu daily mix, entre otr...

• Hola que tal. Resulta que agregue a un familiar a la cuenta para que obtenga premium, pero ocurre que no tiene el menú "tu biblioteca". Solamente dice "tu" y llega a mostrar playlist y favoritos, f...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Where did my thumbed-up radio tracks go?

The first time I tried Radio, the app said I had a new radio playlist of all the tracks I thumbed up. However, now it's nowhere to be found on either my android app OR my Mac Spotify Web Player! Help! Where did my thumbed-up tracks playlist go??

• Casual Listener
  • The first time I tried Radio, the app said I had a new radio playlist of all the tracks I thumbed up. However, now it's nowhere to be found on either my android app OR my Mac Spotify Web Player! Help...
  • Yrrah1
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BUG: Spotify cannot remember last song without a data connection nor in offline mode

Hi, Before the last update, whenever I entered my car, it remembered the last song. But since the last update, it won't remember the playlist position so it won't be resumed when I don't have signal (as in my garage). It also happens when Spotify is ...

• Regular
  • Hi,   Before the last update, whenever I entered my car, it remembered the last song. But since the last update, it won't remember the playlist position so it won't be resumed w...
  • DJammyRasta
  • 11 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 8 likes

Offline songs are deleted

Hi.I have an Android 6.0.1 device, and Spotify Premium. I download my lists for offline playing. After some hours, the lists seem to be deleted from offline storage. It's the main reason I made a subscription and I can't hear my songs. What can I do?

• Hi. I have an Android 6.0.1 device, and Spotify Premium. I download my lists for offline playing. After some hours, the lists seem to be deleted from offline storage. It's the main reason I made a s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcasts not available for me

Hi. Im from Latvia and using spotify for a long time now. Recently found out, that podcasts is available in spotify. After googling for a while, found a lot of info about podcasts and shows in spotify, but nothing of that is available to me, nor in a...

• Hi. Im from Latvia and using spotify for a long time now. Recently found out, that podcasts is available in spotify. After googling for a while, found a lot of info about podcasts and shows in spotif...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Charged for premium but won't update to premium

I was charged for the premium account but it wouldn't give me the premium service of no ads. How do I fix this?

• I was charged for the premium account but it wouldn't give me the premium service of no ads. How do I fix this?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify app not found on 2016 Ford Fiesta Sony Sync radio

Hi, I've had my 2016 Ford Fiesta since July and while I've had minor issues with the Spotify app playing from my Nexus 5x via bluetooth. it's been manageable until now (having to stop the car and open the door and then restart the engine to make the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I've had my 2016 Ford Fiesta since July and while I've had minor issues with the Spotify app playing from my Nexus 5x via bluetooth. it's been manageable until now (having to stop the ca...
  • Sampaul29
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Same 20 songs in shuffle

Hey guys,When I choose shuffle, it plays the same 20 songs over and over. I have the basic plan so is that the problem? Its getting pretty annoying that I can't listen to my saved library.Thanks

• Hey guys, When I choose shuffle, it plays the same 20 songs over and over. I have the basic plan so is that the problem? Its getting pretty annoying that I can't listen to my saved library. Thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes