Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Can't share songs to Instagram Story

Can't share songs to Instagram Story

Plan

Premium

Country

Thailand

Device

(Samsung Galaxy 9+)

Operating System

Android Pie

My Question or Issue

I can't share songs on Instagram Story. The Instagram Story option doesn't even appear on the list when I choose to share a song. 

I first encountered this irritation a year ago and tried to fix it immediately after. I've read quite a number of threads on this site concerned this problem, and I've tried many of the solutions suggested: I logged out and relogged in from, and deleted both the Instagram and Spotify apps. The result is, admittedly, disappointing, especially when a year has passed and there is still no progress.

Someone says on a thread that it might be a bug, and Spotify is currently trying to fix it. So, I decided to wait and see, while my eyes were going green with jealousy every time I tapped through my friends' Instagram Story.

All in all, I would like to ask the community, if there're any solutions I have yet to try, or if there is a deadline to this bug-fixing thing. 

Thank you in advance for any reply! 

2 Replies

First month paying full premium and the share option i use the most just disappears overnight. Very disappointing. It appears it has happened to people before. I do wonder if it's due to upgrades to Insta too. Let's hope it's resolved soon

I have the same problem and the same device. 

Suggested posts