Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't share the songs to Instagram story!

Can't share the songs to Instagram story!

Plan

Premium

Country

Singapore 

Device

Huawei P30

Operating System

Android 

My Question or Issue

I can't share the songs to Instagram story after I purchased the premium plan, I bought the plan just for share it! Please fix it out! 

2 Replies

Hey there @ChongYongKong

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

We're currently aware of an issue causing the behavior you describe. We suggest you go to this Ongoing Issue and add your vote to it by clicking on the +VOTE button. 

Make sure you follow the steps provided under Status Update as well. 

It'll also be useful to subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. That'll make sure you stay up to date with any relevant updates about this.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions. 

I have accounts on all powerful social media platforms. However, my favorite one is Instagram. Facebook and Twitter started to die a few years ago because people stopped to post pictures and photos. Instagram is very lively and activity of most of the people I follow is high. That’s interesting to see every day new stories with food, places, outfits and landscapes. My father once told me a funny joke about Instagram which sounds like “when you don’t know what a person is doing, check his Instagram account”. I was laughing out loud because this is what I usually do to trace a person activity throughout the day. However, I found how to buy real instagram likes because at the beggining I didn't have many people on my page, everyhing comes with time.

Suggested posts