Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't use downloaded playlist in offline mode, no songs displayed on the playlist

Can't use downloaded playlist in offline mode, no songs displayed on the playlist

Hi,

I have LG Optimus L9 with android 4.1.2

I have downloaded a playlist (slightly over 500 tracks) and when I am in offline mode and open the playlist there are no songs there. I have to go to online mode and open the playlist again for tracks to reappear. Then I can turn offline mode again, turn off Wi-Fi and listen offline. I also have other playlists (though much shorter, approx 30 tracks) and they are working just fine - songs are not disappearing.

Any ideas what might be happening and what I can do to be able to listen without going to online mode every time?

4 Replies

Hi. I'm assuming you have plenty of free storage for the 500 songs on your mobile device. What actually shows on the android screen when you hit the "download" button on the playlist while connected to the same network as your desktop? Do you see the tracks synching and an overall progress bar?

After I hit the download button it disappeares and no progress bar shows up. All tracks seem to be already downloaded and I still have well over 1,3 GB of space available. 

Not really.

My playlist was synched and tracks were downloaded. The problem is that this particular playlist appears blank (no tracks, only the name of the playlist and its creator) when accessed from offline mode. When accessed from online mode and then switched to offline and without internet access - everything's fine. 

Suggested posts