Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant play music - Stops after 3-5 seconds!

Solved!

Cant play music - Stops after 3-5 seconds!

Plan

Free

Country

USA

My Question or Issue

Every time I try to play music on my S8 it will stop playing after 2-5 seconds HELP!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed thanks for reaching out to the community

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps. I would also recommend you clear your cache on your device, which sometimes works. If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Jack 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed thanks for reaching out to the community

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps. I would also recommend you clear your cache on your device, which sometimes works. If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Jack 🙂

**bleep** I am so dumb,thank you so much after I restarted my phone and cleared the data in settings, it seemed to work. Thanks.

Glad to hear it worked so quick!

Suggested posts