Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant update the app to premium

Cant update the app to premium

Hey Guys,

I need help with my spotify Account. I used in the past an Account which was connected with my Facebook. Now I registered a New Account which isnt connected with Facebook, because i deactivated my Facebook. When I go into the menue to update this spotify Account to premium, i can click everything to Upgrade it. But my Problem is, when I log in my paypal account and accept the pay, nothing happen. The Account is already "Spotify Free". I deleted the app and installed it new, but no was...hope you cant help me.
1 Reply

Hey! spspotify-de, Here's what to try if you've upgraded to Premium but don't receive Premium features in the app.

Check your subscription page. Your status should be Premium.
If you're on Premium, try signing out and back into the app.
If it says Free, check the receipt we emailed you.
Make sure you're signing in with the username on that receipt. If the username on your receipt is a 10 digit number, please sign in with your Facebook login details.
It's also possible you have accidentally created a second account - one account with a Spotify username, the other created and linked to your Facebook profile. Try logging in with each to access your Premium.

Suggested posts