Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Notifications on Android phone when playing on Windows PC?

Hello, really new to Spotify. I have installed it on my Android phone and also on my Windows 10 PC. When I am playing on Windows 10 PC I get notifications about the songs on my Android phone. Is this some bug? Or how do I turn this off. I want notifi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, really new to Spotify. I have installed it on my Android phone and also on my Windows 10 PC. When I am playing on Windows 10 PC I get notifications about the songs on my Android phone. Is this...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Search Function Not Working

I use a Galaxy S5 and my search function doesn't work at all. When I start typing anything in the field it says 'Ooops, something went wrong.' This is true whether I am on 4G or Wifi. Anyone else having this issue? I had this issue in the last versio...

• Music Fan
  • I use a Galaxy S5 and my search function doesn't work at all. When I start typing anything in the field it says 'Ooops, something went wrong.' This is true whether I am on 4G or Wifi. Anyone else hav...
  • the_gregster12
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Playlists not staying downloaded

So I have spotify premium. I've had it a long time on my android mobile but recently I installed it on my android car stereo.My playlists sync up onto the car stereo no problem, I download them and they play offline.But when the stereo is tuned off a...

• So I have spotify premium. I've had it a long time on my android mobile but recently I installed it on my android car stereo. My playlists sync up onto the car stereo no problem, I download them and...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can we have a decent app compiled?

I have read every single post about the "Oops Something went wrong" and the conclusion is that the position of the moon affects the application behavior. This is the first app that request me to:-- Install-- Reinstall-- wipe Cache-- Remove SD-- Delet...

• I have read every single post about the "Oops Something went wrong" and the conclusion is that the position of the moon affects the application behavior.  This is the first app that request me ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot log in

• user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists

I had 4 different playlist. I haven't been on Spotify in a couple of days. Today, Friday July 15th I go to spotify and, I now have lost all 4 playlist. WHERE DID THEY GO ?

• Visitor
  • I had 4 different playlist. I haven't been on Spotify in a couple of days. Today, Friday July 15th I go to spotify and, I now have lost all 4 playlist. WHERE DID THEY GO ?
  • EilerWessel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing playlists... Please help

All music was available on my premium, till about an hour ago,.now all music, which has taken hours and hours has disappeared, please help, call would be nice ,Kimberly @ [phone number removed]Lost without music

• Casual Listener
  • All music was available on my premium, till about an hour ago,.now all music, which has taken hours and hours has disappeared, please help, call would be nice ,Kimberly @ [phone number removed] ...
  • EilerWessel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify in car sync

Hi, I've a big problem. Using Spotify on my android car radio with my premium account. Everytime I'm driving with my car and hearing to Spotify, this app starts on my smartphone, too and uses much of my battery. This is totally unnecessary for me. Ca...

• Regular
  • Hi,  I've a big problem. Using Spotify on my android car radio with my premium account. Everytime I'm driving with my car and hearing to Spotify, this app starts on my smartphone, too and uses ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login on a Sony Xperia Z5

I got an email prompting me to change my password. I went to the Spotify site and did that. I have verified that my login is correct through the website multiple times however the app keeps telling me that it is an invalid password or username.I have...

• Casual Listener
  • I got an email prompting me to change my password. I went to the Spotify site and did that. I have verified that my login is correct through the website multiple times however the app keeps telling m...
  • smasterhatch
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Artists not showing up in search

Sometimes, when I type in certain artists' names, they don't show up, and I have to try and find them by using the RELATED ARTISTS feature, which is irritating. I mean, they ARE listed on Spotify, but they don't show up in the search results. I under...

• Casual Listener
  • Sometimes, when I type in certain artists' names, they don't show up, and I have to try and find them by using the RELATED ARTISTS feature, which is irritating. I mean, they ARE listed on Spotify, bu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

how many songs can I download on my phone?

I use to have an account in the US but i moved to Colombia, in the US i could download up to 10.000 songs, in here i dont know why but I have reached the maximun, how can I know how many songs do I downloaded? and why it is least than in the US?

• I use to have an account in the US but i moved to Colombia, in the US i could download up to 10.000 songs, in here i dont know why but I have reached the maximun, how can I know how many songs do I d...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Nesecito ayuda..!!

Tengo cuenta premium, cada vez que descargo música y se guarda en mi tarjeta Sd. Para poder reproducirlo en modo Offine.Después de un tiempo la aplicación no me permite reproducir la música obligando a descargar nuevamente... ¿Que esta pasando?

• Tengo cuenta premium, cada vez que descargo música y se guarda en mi tarjeta Sd. Para poder reproducirlo en modo Offine. Después de un tiempo la aplicación no me permite reproducir la música obligan...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HTC One M9 won't let me log in

Hi,I have been a Spotify user for only a few weeks. On yesterday, my HTC One M9 logged me off and I can't log back in despite changing the password a couple of times...I get an error message. I can log in on my Windows desktop and my Lenovo android t...

• Hi, I have been a Spotify user for only a few weeks. On yesterday, my HTC One M9 logged me off and I can't log back in despite changing the password a couple of times...I get an error message. I can...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

qwdwq

ax

• ax
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Stockage Fusionné Archos

Bonjour, je possède un Archos Diamond 50 et j'utilisais depuis longtemps l'option de stockage fusionné. Cela marchait très bien avec Spotify, hors depuis une mise à jour, Spotify reste noir et le message Aucun Stockage trouvé apparait. Dès que j'inva...

• Bonjour, je possède un Archos Diamond 50 et j'utilisais depuis longtemps l'option de stockage fusionné. Cela marchait très bien avec Spotify, hors depuis une mise à jour, Spotify reste noir et le mes...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account

Can't log in, should have 24mths with Vodafone, now not able to login

• Can't log in, should have 24mths with Vodafone, now not able to login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

With my premium Spotify account and my raspberry pi with installed volumio it is not possible to

With my premium Spotify account and my raspberry pi with installed volumio it is not possible to stream with my android phone to my rasp. because ther is no airplay in android. Is there an android app that can solve my problem.

• With my premium Spotify account and my raspberry pi with installed volumio it is not possible to stream with my android phone to my rasp. because ther is no airplay in android. Is there an android ap...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify premium not working

Within the last week ive only been able to shuffle tracks but only on my phone. Today i purchased premium (twice! Second an accident since i didnt think the payment worked because i still couldnt use premium) ive logged in and out and have deleted an...

• Casual Listener
  • Within the last week ive only been able to shuffle tracks but only on my phone. Today i purchased premium (twice! Second an accident since i didnt think the payment worked because i still couldnt use...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes