Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Collaborative playlist is not updating new songs added by my friend

Collaborative playlist is not updating new songs added by my friend

Hello, so I made a Collaborative playlist with my girlfriend, she added couple songs at the beginning and I could see them on my app without troubles, after many days she added like 20 songs and in my app I still only see 30 we had before she added new ones, and in her app she can see the playlist has 52 songs and all the songs once she click on the playlist, I can't see any new song she added yesterday. I have done some feed back I read already but still not showing and updating the playlist at all.

The playlist name is Mexi-Colombianos, in the image I attached, you can see it says It only have 30 songs added, the other image is a screenshot my girlfriend sent me and all those songs are new ones added that I can't see and aren't updated in my app. 

Hope this has a solution. 🙂 

IMG-20180706-WA0000.jpg
Screenshot_20180705-235238.jpg
3 Replies

Hey @AlanGuzman, welcome to the community!

From the screenshots you sent, looks like your Spotify is set to Offline. Try going back online by heading to Your Library > Settings > Playback, and turn Offline back off.

If this doesn't sync the full playlist, let us know if you and your friends are adding songs to it from different countries (Mexico and Colombia). The reason behind it could be that your girlfriend added songs to the playlist that aren't available in your country.

Keep us posted.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

It does not refresh as it should.  It's very frustrating.  The same songs sit on there for weeks.

Hey there @hbabe,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community.

Since this thread is more than 4 years old and some things have changed around at Spotify, can you let us know what your issue with the Collaborative playlists is exactly and we'll do our best to help 🙂

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts