Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Connect] Marantz receiver disappeared from a list of devices

[Connect] Marantz receiver disappeared from a list of devices

My Marantz SR5010 AV Receiver suddenly disappeared from my list of devices from both my PC and my Android phone and it's been gone for several days.

The issue is not in the receiver, because Apple Airplay works via my wife's iPhone.

This is the 2nd time this happened. Last time (about 1 month ago), I was able to somehow resolve it through trial and error but I am not sure what exactly helped.

Any tips?

3 Replies

Hey @Prosper0_cz

Spotify has made some server upgrades. Some receivers will need a firmware update to work again and get the latest version of Spotify. Other receivers will no longer be supported.

Check out this page for the latest information on Spotify for receivers:

https://support.spotify.com/listen_everywhere/on_speaker/why-cant-i-use-the-spotify-app-on-my-speake...

The way to listen to Spotify with some speakers and sound systems is changing.

If you have a speaker from one of the following brands, click for more information.

You can also check out other ways to listen on your speaker.

We're updating Spotify on the below models of Marantz speakers.

To ensure you're rocking the latest version and can use Spotify Connect, update your speaker's firmware.

Check the manufacturer's guide for details.

M-CR510, M-CR610, NA-11S1, NR1504, NR1604, SR5008, SR6008, SR7008, NR1603, SR5007, SR6007, SR7007, AV7701, AV8801.

You can also check out other ways to listen on your speaker.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

So how can i listen to music via spotify?????? I am connected to the same netowork and everything but since i can not log into spotify on my marantz sr5008, i cannot find it on spotify connect on my phone or PC. can you tell me what to do.......

This is stupid. Older receivers won't get firmware updates or they take forever.

Suggested posts