Plan

Premium

Country

England

Device Samsung Galaxy 9,

Operating System

Android 

My Question or Issue

Hi, Everytime i use my spotify it either fails to load or crashes then when I do get it to play and I want to skip a track it will just keep playing for a bit then skip about 3 or 4 songs, this will happen weather I have a poor average or strong 4G or WiFi signal. Then tonight it just starting pausing itself randomly all the way home from work. Why am I paying £9.99 a month for this service with all these issues I am having EVERY time I use my account. I have tried deleting all devices I use it on and deleting then re-installing and even updating the app.

Please help or I will just cancel my subscription and use another provider I have had enough.

2 Replies

Hi @Roogar! Welcome to the Spotify Community.

Could you let us know what Spotify version you're using? If possible, we'd recommend logging into another account and let us know if you have the same issue. It can be a friend's or family member's one.

Let us know how it goes 🙂

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with the app. I think you might be having the same issues as the users in this thread :

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Android/Several-problems-since-last-update-bugged-controls-music-st...

Does force stopping the app fix it temporarily? 

Suggested posts