Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Cynogenmod13/Samsung Galaxy IV mini] Every morning sync problem

[Cynogenmod13/Samsung Galaxy IV mini] Every morning sync problem

Hi all,

I'm a premium user. This issue is bugging me for more than a year now. I've already tried to shed some light on this issue with @SpotifyCares but to no avail so I'm going to try and get some feedback from other spotify users that are using Spotify app on their Galaxy 4 mini with cyanogenmod.

I have downloaded several albums for listening to them in the car. Each and every morning when I try to open any downloaded album from the Albums view the tracklist loads a couple of minutes (see screenshot). After that loading issue everything is fine for the day, i.e. I can open any album that I downloaded and it opens up right then, but next day it all starts over again. I tried reinstalling several times but ended up being said that Spotify doesn't support Cyanogenmod resp. rooted devices.

This is a serious issue for me as I frequently forget to open any Spotify album at home a couple of minutes before I get in the car so it has loaded "stuff" already. I can't use it to listen to music in the car which is the only reason why I am a premium user...

Did anyone else have the same problem and has that person found a solution to the issue?

Version information: Samsung S4 Mini, Rooted, Cyanogenmod 13.0-20160820, with latest Spotify version

gyUegzwA.jpg
0 Replies

Suggested posts