Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Daily Mix has disappeard from my library.

Daily Mix has disappeard from my library.

Pretty recently I noticed the the Daily Mix playlists have disappeared from my library on both my android and desktop versions of Spotify. I loved the Daily Mixes and I've been trying to find out what happened (Googling, Reddit browsing, etc), but no one seems to be having the same issue. If it helps, I'm running Windows 10 (no big updates recently) on my desktop, and I own an HTC One M8 with Android 6.0 (which I'm pretty sure was updated recently) with version 8.1.0.785 armV7 of the Spotify App. Any help or advice would be great! Thanks.

4 Replies

To access on Android, click "your library" and then "your daily mix." On Windows, click "Your Daily Mix", Located on the "Your Music" tab (left side), or even this is showing up for you?

Same thing for me Mac Desktop and iOS. 

If I search for daily mix in the desktop I get a message of "Your Daily Mix Not Available Offline" when I am online.

On iOS the message is "Daily Mix coming soon".

I've been using daily mix for months. Last week it disappeared. Other people at work on the same version aren't having this problem.

From your desscription @Borffff, this seems likely to be an account based issue so I recommend you use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it by email and you will hear back from one of the team shortly.

Hi, I had this problem too. My favorite Daily Mix has now disappeared. I listen to it all the time, and would like i tback (if possible). It's honestly the best playlist I heard.

Others I know have also gotten this problem. What gives?

Thank you!

Suggested posts