Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Does Spotify support 360 audio?

Does Spotify support 360 audio?

I'm using Samsung Galaxy Buds2 most of the time that I listen to Spotify and they just got updated to support Samsung 360 audio via Dolby Atmos. Does Spotify support 360 audio? I'm on android and mobile.
4 Replies

Hi @PeterS1!

Spotify does not support Samsung 360 Audio for the time being, however, this may change in the future as the app continues to evolve in order to provide the best service possible to its users. If we have any new information to share, rest assured we'll post an update about it on our Newsroom website.

The Community is always here if there's anything else you need assistance with.

Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Spotify is more focused in podcasts than in music quality, so I wouldnt wait the Dolby Atmos or 360 sound soon. They dont even have HiFi, being one of the worst music quality platforms that you can find. 

Be patient.

Also came to find out this answer as I've just gotten some Sony MX4 headphones. I'd prefer not to have to use another music app and subscription such as Tidal to utilise the feature!

Hey @KoalaHudz,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for bringing your feedback.

Seems like the Community folks have already gathered on a similar feature request and have created an Idea about this. If you'd like to see that option available, go ahead and check this idea here. Make sure you leave a +Vote to support it, so that it would have a better chance of being considered, as Spotify always strives to improve your experience. 

You'll also find all the relevant info about our Idea Exchange and how the Community feedback gets implemented here if you'd like to know more about the topic.

Take care!

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts