Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downloaded music vanishes and is not available for offline use

Downloaded music vanishes and is not available for offline use

Hey guys! I've got a severe problem with my Spotify premium which I'm using on my oneplus 3 right now and really frustrates me! Always when I download music for offline usage it vanishes after a while and is no longer available for listening,even though Spotify still blocks the data in the cache. Currently Spotify blocks 4gb of cache and the app displays that there is no music available for offline use.
I already tried all the advices given by spotify:
- delete the app's cache and re-download the music
- reinstall the app
- log out and log in again

Maybe I should note that I had the same problem while using Spotify premium on my iPhone.
Did anyone of you experience the same struggles and has any advice on how to fix it? I'd be so grateful!!
1 Reply

I have the same problem on my S7 Edge. I tried wiping the cache, uninstalling/reinstalling, and pretty much anything else Spotify told me to do. I thought that I had fixed it when I deleted all of my offline devices (which can be done from your account page on the website), uninstalled the app, and reinstalled it, but apparently that was only temporary, as it's just happened again today. This is a serious problem, as I have well over 20GB of music in my library, and I (try to) keep it all on my microSD card because I live in an area with spotty reception. I'd try the offline device reset if you haven't already - it did work for me, at least temporarily, and maybe you'll have better luck than me.

Suggested posts