Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Explicit content in "Behind the Lyrics", please allow us to turn this feature off

Solved!

Explicit content in "Behind the Lyrics", please allow us to turn this feature off

I let my child use spotify on an android device, it's on a family plan and is set to not allow explicit content, yet the "Behind the Lyrics"  section can be riddled with f-words.  This is unacceptable! 

IMG_20200120_145448.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey folks, 

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community and sorry for the delayed reply, we just came across this post.

We can confirm that the Behind the lyrics feature has been deprecated. 

In this case, could you let us know the exact make/model, operating system and Spotify version of your devices?

We'll be on the lookout. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

View solution in original post

3 Replies

What is the status here? Serious problem 

Original poster here, I never heard anything back.

Marked as solution

Hey folks, 

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community and sorry for the delayed reply, we just came across this post.

We can confirm that the Behind the lyrics feature has been deprecated. 

In this case, could you let us know the exact make/model, operating system and Spotify version of your devices?

We'll be on the lookout. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts