Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Fix your platform

Fix your platform

After years of just dealing with the same constant issues with the Android App for Spotify I decided to check to see if there were fixes available. In searching for them online I found links with Solved: in front of them. Horray! Except none of the issues have been solved. Unless you want to spend a few hours a month constantly removing and replacing the app on your phone. This is not solved, this is a middle finger up to your users faces. I found that many of the SIMPLE fixes that have been proposed for smaller issues have been ignored because they haven't met your 50 per month minimum complaints. For example, when checking on my offline devices I have 3 "android phones" on my account. Of course I only have 1 phone and the others are likely android tablets, but who knows. ZERO of your users want it to remain this way since it is obviously not helpful. But if enough people don't complain quick enough you just ignore the obvious issue? Unacceptable.

I won't bother to elaborate on the other more serious issues because it's a waste of my time. They've been raised dozens if not hundreds of times and Spotify has made zero progress. It's been the same with Spotify for the last 5 years I've been with them so I guess I'm a fool for expecting anything more. 

Guess I'm in the market for a new music streaming service.

0 Replies

Suggested posts