Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[HTC10 - Android v6.0.1] Spotify keeps playing during phone calls and when headphones are removed.

[HTC10 - Android v6.0.1] Spotify keeps playing during phone calls and when headphones are removed.

Hey all,

I've found a few older threads with this issue but it seems Spotify is pretty quiet on this issue with a real fix and none of the work around have worked for me so far. Have tested other music players and it's definitely a Spotify issue.

Have also had trouble with the widget working correctly and the player staying in my notifcations bar or on the lockscreen but obviously continuing to play when I'm answering a phonecall is the most pressing issue.

Has anyone experienced the same on this phone or any tips? @Spotify - hope to see a fix for this soon, as a developer it's always disappointing to see leading companies push buggy products into production.

1 Reply

Hi @_mel_as

I found the similar experience in this community, have you tried the solution here?

Hope it helps.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. I'm not a Spotify employee

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a solution.

If you like my post - Please add likes to it.

Suggested posts