Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Hi, I've a problem with the song's sequence, It doesnt change automatically the song

Hi, I've a problem with the song's sequence, It doesnt change automatically the song

Hi,
Everytime that I'm listening Playlists or albums and using other Apps or just Standby my phone, It doesnt change automatically the song and I've to open Spotify for it to happen.
How can I do?
I obviuosly have Premium.
3 Replies

Would you be able to go to the Spotify app. Click the 3 horizontal lines in the top right corner of your screen. Click the 'gear' in the bottem right of the overlay. Scroll down to the bottem of the settings page and click 'Clear cache and data'. The app will then delete all your information and you will be left with the app as if you were to download it off the Google Play Store.

It still doesnt work

This is usually down to powersaving options. You don't mention your phone make/model or your android version but if you have a samsung, check out this post. If you are using android 6.x + try excluding spotify from app power saving.

If you are using a third party cache cleaner or battery saver, set exclusions for spotify.

Suggested posts