Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Hintergrund Rauschen

Hintergrund Rauschen

Hallo, 

Leider habe ich ein störendes Hintergrund rauschen, so dass man leise Musik schlecht hören kann, kein Genuss. 

Ich verwende ein Android System 9.1 mit einem Doopro S95 Pro Handy. Abgespielt wird auf Bose Bluetooth Lautsprecher. 

Im Spotify ist folgendes eingestellt:

Download Qualität höchste, Equalizer aus, das Rauschen bleibt unabhängig, selbst bei Ton aus und kommt, sobald man auf "play" klickt und ist bei "Stop" auch weg. Bei Verwendung dieses Systems mit anderer Musik-App, wie  zu z.b. YouTube Musik ist das Rauschen allerdings auch zu hören. 

Gruß Gundolf 

3 Replies

Hey there @Gundolfo!

Thanks for reaching out to us on the Community! We hope you don't mind us replying in English.

If you experience this with other apps, it's possible that the issue might be with the speaker.

We'd recommend restarting the speaker and pairing it with your phone's bluetooth again.

If that doesn't do the trick, it might be best to reach out to Bose to get more tips to try and solve this.

We hope this info helps. We'll be here if you have any other questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hey, so I've also had this problem. At first I though the problem was my headphones but when I got new ones the problem soon occurred again. I've tried it with 3 Bluetooth speaker and 1 normal pair of headphones. The problem has to be Spotify, what can I do? 

Hey @Vivienne1234,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for joining the conversation. 

This type of issue can be caused by different reasons, but since it happens when using different speakers/headphones, it could be related to some damaged cache stored on the device playing the music. In this case, we'd first recommend performing a clean reinstall of the app by following the steps in this article.

If the issue persists, would you mind checking if playing directly from the device (without using a Bluetooth speaker) makes any difference? 

Lastly, share in your next response more details about the issue, including the make, model, and OS version of your device, along with the Spotify version you're currently running to continue investigating the case. 

We'll be on the lookout.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts